1

In the MCD world:

"Lucinda, what's going on?" Aphmau asked. She was holding Lilith and Alina's hand. Around her were Levin, Malachi, Nekoette, Dimitri, Yip, and Leona.

They were in the middle of Phoenix Drop. It was all calm there before, until Lucinda appeared out of nowhere. Everyone was happy that she was here because they haven't seen her in three years, but she said she had needed something to test and needed at least 9 people to do it.

"It's a remembering potion," Lucinda explained. "It can help remember your life as Irene." For the first time in a while Aphmau's eyes sparkled. She wanted to know more about Irene and if this was the way to learn, she would take the chance.

"I'm ready," She said. Lucinda splashed the potion. Nothing happened.

"Lucinda, why isn't anything happening?" Aphmau asked. She sounded disappointed.

Suddenly, out of nowhere,  beams of light around Aphmau and her friends. Aphmau could hear everyone screaming. She could hear her daughters' cries of pain. Nobody could move. Suddenly everything was white.

Aphmau fell right oh her back. "Ow!" She exclaimed. She looked around her and saw lots of people. She looked at her neck and saw that there was a tag around her neck. It said, 'Starlight Wonderland'. She heard groaning and saw Lucinda with the same tang around her neck.

Aphmau got up and took Lucinda's hand. "Aphmau, what are you doing?" Lucinda exclaimed. "We need to find the others!" She yelled. The both ran off in a random direction.