With MCD Aphmau and Lucinda...

Aphmau and Lucinda have been running for a while now. Aphmau was getting worried about Alina and Lilith.

Aphmau skidded to a stop when she saw some familiar heads. It was Nekoette and Dimitri!

A person with white hair opened the door. "How may I help you?" He said in a cheery voice. "Hi, uh," Nekoette said. "Do you know where a witch named Lucinda is? She teleported us here and we were scattered." The white haired male looked very familiar to them. Then Aphmau instantly recognized the male.

"Travis!" She yelled out. Travis looked at the two females running towards him. "Hey Aphmau, Lucinda! " Travis said. "These kids were looking for you. And what are you wearing?" Aphmau looked at Travis and facepalmed. "Never mind that," She said. "Do you know where Alina and Lilith are?"

"Who?" Travis asked. "Didn't you know that they are Aphmau's daughters? " Nekoette asked. Travis's eyes widened. "You have kids?"

Lucinda had realized that she couldn't feel Travis's magic power. Well, she could, but not in the same way she had before. "Aphmau," Lucinda whispered. "This isn't the Travis we know. His magic is different." Aphmau was about to argue, but then she thought, If Travis doesn't know who at least Alina is, then it's not him.

Lucinda grabbed Nekoette and Dimitri and started walking away. "Never mind, Travis!" She threw the last words over her shoulder. Aphmau ran after them.

With Aaron and Katelyn...

"Now that we have these little ones with us," Katelyn says. "Where else do you want to go, other then The Pearl?"

Aaron smiled an awkward smile. Like, "I'm going to die," kind of smile.

When Aaron didn't answer, Katelyn said, "Well, I you don't have an idea, I think I'll just take them to the beach."

Aaron nodded. "That sounds like a good idea, let's go!" They started walking there, Lillith still pulling on his ear.

???'s POV

I saw the group of four people walk out of my sight. That werewolf looks very familiar...

Wait, isn't he supposed to be dead?

Didn't he kill both of us!?

A/N

Oh shih what

Anyway I decided that the chapters of this book are gonna be short. But not too short. Please let me know if you see any spelling mistakes. I don't check over these.