Chapter 8¬The Park¬ Part 2

Y/N'S POV

Craig told me the torture that he was going to do with me. I felt like my life, flashed before my eyes.

"Okay bro, I wanted us to start slow, since you're a beginner, we'll start with a slow jog around the park," Okay fair enough... "Then we'll do a couple murder sprints, after those we'll do some lunges up a hill and then end off with some jumping jacks!" kill me now...

The jogging thing wasn't that hard, but the murder sprints! DAMN! I could have actually died at that very moment. Craig gave me a piggy back ride to the hill where we we're going to do the lunges up that treacherous hill.

"Craaiiiggg, my body is aching. Can't we take a break? Pleeeaaassee?" I whined/begged and gave him the puppy dog eyes.

"I can't say no to that face. Here. Drink this," he handed me an icy water bottle; I drank it with desperation for hydration (Does that make any sense?) #

If you're feeling any pain, put your arms behind your head and breathe in and out smoothly. Then tell me when you're ready to start again bro-" I did as he said but then spat out my water after I processed what he said.

"START AGAIN?!" I shouted. He seemed surprised and angry. He's expression softened a bit, so did mine, when we both heard wailing.

"What's wrong sweat pea? You want to play with Arnold?" he looked around us and scavenged through his pocks, only to look at me with a disappointed face. He scratched the back of his neck. "Whoa dude, man down. I think I dropped Arnold while I was carrying you"

River was now screaming for her beloved Capybara. Craig looked embarrassed and sad, but I had an idea to help my little buddy.

"Hey Craig? Why don't you hand River to me and then you can look for Arnold with no distractions" he stared at me blankly.

"But the more help the better. It's best if we have all the help we can get." Wtf are you doing Y/N?! He wants to spend more time with you! You can't just leave him. He's a helpless baby at this point, kinda cute, but you can get closer to him! Perfect Idea Y/N! Thank you Y/N.

I was too busy thanking myself for the compliments that I didn't notice that Craig was handing River over to me. She immediately stopped crying, Craig was surprised.

"I-I do approve your idea though. Here take River and I'll go retrace our steps, besides I bet your really tried," He's head was down, I bet he's trying to avoid eye contact, he blushed a little to and smiled, "I trust more than Smashly bro. Don't disappoint me" and with that he left.

I put River in my lap and decided to talk to her "Well, since your fathers gone why don't we have some fun?" She just looked up and I saw she was holing something familiar in her hand.

"Huh? What's that darling?" I took the object from her hands and gasped. It was Arnold! "You sneaky little devil~ your father will be upset. But then again I do like naughty children." I called Craig and told him about the situation. He ran back immediately and retrieved River.

"Sorry Craig but I think I'm to tried to do any more exercising" he nodded and we said our goodbyes to each other.

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

ANY REQUESTS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER? CUZ I HAVE NO IDEA BROS. SHORT CHAPTER...I KNOW