Chapter 4? ☆Brair and Hazel☆

I was quite disappointed when Craig told me that I had to meet him at the softball game where his daughters are. I mean... I LOVE Brair and Hazel. I wish they were my girls, but the thing is all the other dads will be hitting on me and I'm... so not interested...

~LE TIME SKIP. BROUGHT TO YOU BY CRAIG WATCHING YOU IN THE SHOWER-- WAIT WHAT?!~

The softball game was over. Maybe i might be able to spend time with Craig now. He was congratulating his team and the losing team.

Always so nice...I hate it, but since it's Craig I'll let it slid.

"Bro!" I hear someone say. "If y-you want we can hang now?" He asked, he never used to be shy around me.

My thoughts were dragged out of my head when I heard 2 girls sceaming there father's name, oh did I metion he had a baby strapped to his chest... while coaching?!

"Daddy!!!" I hear the twins shout to there rather tried father.

"Hey girls, oh um. Y/N have you meet my girls?" He asked.

"Of course! Smashley gave them to me while she told me 'I have to go drink bitch' so I have meet them and they seem to like me as much as I love them." I say making Craig blush about what I said about Ashley.

"Yeah she's great!-" Hazel shouts.

"She sang songs to us! And River loves her voice!-" Brair contined.

"Bleph!" River was gurgling away while we we're talking, I laugh at the cuteness.

"Well then, hey bro do you wanna-" he was cut off by another mom.

"Oh Craig~" she called, WAIT I know that voice, she used to bully me along with Smashley.

"Janet..." I whisper, I could see in the coner of my eye the girls were frowning.

"Hey Janet"

"Hey Craig is it fine if I take the girls for pizza? With our handsome couch over here, of course." She said

"I don't know, I-" he wasn't even able to finish his sentece, that bitch!

"Nonsense Craig, the girls won we have to take them!"

"OK fine, is it ok if my bro comes along?" He said pointing at me.

"Heeeeyy~" she glared at me. I shot one back. Come at me bitch,I fucking dare you!

"Of course!" She said and walked of.

Mother ape ass might I add

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
I HOPE THE NEXT ONE IS LONGER

(not a dick you guys... don't get me wrong I want some too~)