Chapter 2 *Coffee*

Today was pretty normal. I got out of bed and got dressed in casual clothing. I went to the coffee shop, near my house and saw Mat at the counter.

"Hello Mat! May I have a black coffee?" I said trying not to be racist.

"Typical" he said with a laugh. He was a strong looking dad. I loved his coffee shop and everything in it!

I as I got my coffee I took a seat at the back of the shop. While I was doing that I couldn't help but stare at the mysterious man sitting by himself. He looked badass might I add.

I tured away when he caught me looking.

LE  TIME SKIP

I finished drinking my coffee and handed my cup to Mat.

"Thank you... baby~"

"See! it sounds good when you say it. It sounds werid when I do. So... how are you?"

"What do you mean?" I ask with confusion. He lifted his strong dad arm and scratched his neck.

"I mean. After what happened to Jack. And all. Me and the Dads. It's just. We all think your acting kinda werid..." He said as if I was gonna kill him.

"I'm fine" I said with a little bit of irritation. "Don't  worry about me, I'll be fine" and with that I left the coffee shop with Mat left there confused.

I wanted to go home but then I realised I need to buy stuff for the house. For Fuck's sakes!

When I want to the store I saw my B/F and she ran all the way(TO FUCKING VITORY TOWN )  to me and hugged me with her husband tagging along.

"Y/N! It's been sooooo long! Where have you been?" She asked.

I don't know. Maybe I was hiding under by bedsheets and crying my sorry little ass. She didn't hear that it was only in my head.

"I-I was just. Staying indoors. Drinking coffee. Ya know. Fun stuff." I said looking in her eyes hoping that she will believe my lies.

"Oh. Ok. I'll see you later ok?" She asked worried.

"See ya later" I waved even though she was already gone.

I finally decided to go home, without any distractions. I just wanted to sleep for as many days as possible.

I dupped the bags on the floor, trying not to trip. I belly floped onto the couch.

At least I'm home now!