Chapter 3 # Craig~#

BTW CRAIG IS THE ONE WITH THE BABY. HIS MY FAVIRATE!!!!
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

I went to the coffee shop again and ordered the usual. As I was walking to my way home I heard heavy footprints. Oh no...

"Y/N!!! BRO!!!" I wanted to make a bolt for it but then he pulled me into a hug...

"Phyical Contact!" I mumbled. I tured around and looked at Craig. I'm really short. I thought.

"Dude it's been so long. College right?"

"Yeah... so how are you and Smashley?" I asked rolling my eyes in announce and saw River strapped to his chest and lost my temper at the cuteness..

"We...got divorced last month..." he said with a a bit of sadness... I hated Smashley she was always mean to me In college.

~Flash back MOTHERFUCKER~

I was locked in my... locker... by none other by My bully Smashley. I took of my 'Markipler' looking glasses, whipeing of my tears as I made ugly crying nosies.

My eyes were  blurry from my tears, what did I do? The whole reason I'm here is because I'm friends with Craig.

Smashley  told me to stay away from her so called 'Future Husband'. After that when ever Craig talked to me I just keeped quiet (at that time Craig didn't know you were dating Jack.) hoping he'll understand that IF i talked to him I'd get beat up.

"Why aren't you talking to me?" I stayed quiet.

"Did I do something bro?"  I felt a tear fall down my cheek.

"Dude, why you ingnoring me?" He was angry. And I was crying. Still not saying anything.

"Fine I don't talk to me, as if i ever liked  your voice anyway..."  My eyes were wide open, filled with tears. After that he stromed out.

If only you knew, she's doing this to me...

END OF FLASHBACK.... FINNALY

I felt happy hearing that but I felt bad for the kids. I mean, I know they came out of her vigina,  but there really sweet to me and I like them more than Craig. Apparently.

"I'm... so sorry... I can't imagine what the girls might feel..." I said with sadness for Briar and Hazel.

"I'm glad you worry more about them more than me, bro." He smiled with those peach lips. "I... had a talk with Smashley before she left... I'm sorry dude... it was my fault I didn't know she was bullying you. I-I take back what I said about your voice. I---"

"It's fine, you don't care, I'll just your fake apology and pretend you mean it.... dude" I was starting to move my legs to make them walk.

"Do you wanna catch up on old times bro?" He said with my back still turned to him.

"Sure, why not. I have nothing better to do."

"Then c-can I have your number?" I turned around and gave him my number.

I leaned in to his body, his face flushed red. I was getting closer to his face. Then I I moved quickly down to his chest and kissed River on her forehead.

"See you later sweetie pie~" I said and looked at Craig. Embarrassment across his face.

"You too" I said a little nicer.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

THIS MIGHT BE THE LONGEST CHAPTER I WROTE... SO SAD...