Chapter 5 ×Pretending×

We we're at Tristys Pizza, thanks to Janet, but memories of Amanda were kicking in...

She loves this place

I was holding Brair's hand until she ran off to go play arcade games with Hazel.

"Could I hold River, Craig?" I asked hoping he'll say yes.

"Uh... sure bro, I'm sure she won't mind" he said as he started to take the baby from the starpes and into my arms. "Bro... please don't Drop her."

"Of course not!" I smirk trying to get him worried.

"Maybe i should take her bac-" he was interrupted by another mom.

"Oh Craig~" Martha

"Oh Hi Martha. What's up?" He asked.

"Oh nothing it's just the girls are always telling me how nice and sweet you are. And it's been so hard since Daniel left... it's been pretty hard. I'm also so happy the girls have a Strong- male role model~" she said with a lustful voice.

I looked over at Brair and Hazel, who were apparently back form playing games.

"What's wrong girls?" I say since Martha is too busy talking to Craig.

"We hate it when she hits on dad- " Brair said as Hazel finished her sentece.

"We already know that dad is not interested..." her voice was sad.

"I- I know... I hate it when dads hit on me too" I said and gave them a slight smile to make them feel better.

Suddenly Hazel's head shot up, oh no... she has a idea! FUCK!.

"I've got an idea! Why don't you pretend to be our mother?" She smiled at her own idea thinking it was brilliant.

"Hazel! That's insane she'll never do that!" Brair protested.

"Sure, why not? The night is still young right?" I said and walked over to Martha and Craig.

"So I'm thinking I having a workout partner, would you like to do the hourners?"

"I um-" he looked so embarrassed it was funny to look at. Should I get a beer first? Nah the girls are watching.

"Excuse me but I'm his wife if he didn't tell you." She gasped, I looked over at Craig, he was blushing because I said wife.

"I hope your not trying to take him away from me, are you? If you are I am ready to fight. I hope your not allergic to death, because that's what I'm good at." I tried to look as badass as possible.

I could tell Craig was scared, he took a step back along with his kids, he was the first to see my bad side before my husband.

"Um. Yes I am, and are you Y/N L/N? I used to bully you right? Ha! You really think you can take me down? Please I broke your glasses before Jack came to help you in highschool."

I glared at her. I am not the person you think I am.

"Please let me just push you down. Or should I-"

Before she could say anything else, I pinned her to the table with a knife hovering above her neck. I could hear everyone gasp in fear.

One of my eyes turned red, I whispered in her ear

The girl you see...isn't me...

TO BE CONTINUED...