Chapter 5 ×Pretending× part 2

SHOUTOUT TO AliziaRodin. I HAD A GREAT CONVERSATION WITH HER IN THE COMMENTS!
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
I was on top of Martha. I was starting to press the knife against her neck. I was starting to remember that she was stronger than me, even in Collage.

She could barely speak, her voice was to shaky to understand.

"L-Listen. I'm. Sorry. Just. L-Let. Me. GO!"

It wasn't my decision. I glanced over my shoulder and looked at Craig waiting for him to give me a signal to KILL HER,or LET HER LIVE.

Craig nodded and moved his lips to say Let her live, she has kids, you can't kill her! 

I did what he asked and got of her. I wanted to laugh at how silly she looked but there where people there.

She left with her child and the entire team. Leaving me with Craig and his kids.

"That. Was. Awesome.!" Hazel said running up to me.

"Yeah. It sure was" Craig came between us. "Girls why don't you follow Martha? I'll catch up with you later."  They nodded and left.

As soon as they left he turned to me like he was gonna beat the Shit out of me!

"How dare you do that infront of them!" 
He shouted at me. How dare he?! "That's not the behaviour I want them to have!" "They'll grow up and start acting like you!"

"It wasn't me!" I said years were starting to roll down my eyes. "I-It was Brair's Idea n-not mine!"

"What did you say? You don't want them to grow up like me? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" I continued. I can't beleive I thinks this about me.

HAZEL'S  POV.

Before we left I could hear shouting, screaming and ....crying? It must be Dad.

"Brair! Wait! Let's see what there talking about."

"No Hazel. That's none of our business."

"But don't you wanna see Dad... ask her out?" Brair thought for a second...

"Fine"

As we got there we hide under the table to make sure we won't be seen. I just wanted to find out who was crying.

"HOW COULD YOU THINK THAT OF ME?! YOU ALREADY KNOW I'M HAVING A HARD TIME LETTING GO OF JACK!!!"  It was Y/N who was crying. Dad kept silent. What did he do?

"So much for future Step-mom am I right?"

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Sorry for the short chapter I really need request cuz I don't know what will happen next!