Chapter 7 °Date?!?°

Craig's POV.

"Daddy! Daddy!" Those where the words that woke me up. I rubbed my eyes and replied.

"What is it girls?"

"Your girlfriend wants to see you at the gym" they teased me and ran of giggling.

"W-What? How do you kids k-know?" I was a curious cat. Wait....Did they use my phone?!

"We used your phone to call her. She was pretty upset....."  Brair replied. "Anyway she said she would like to meet you at the gym" I was taken by surprise. Hazel was just wiggling her eyebrows the entire time.

"I have no time to lose!" I yelled and rushed of to change into my gym clothes. I ran to River's crib and brought her with me.

"Have fun Dad~" Hazel said. I waved at them and left to the gym.

~TIME SKIP~

Y/N's POV

Where is he? Did Brair and Hazel even tell him? I wanted to do some exercising but I thought he might turn up at any moment, so I scratched that idea out of my mind.

GAH! Why do I even care! I'm supposed to be mad at him! GAAAAHHH--

"Y-Y/N?" A faint yet scared voice said. He quivered in fear as I shot him a glance that could kill thousands.

"Oh. Craig. I didn't see you there!" I gave him a smile to reasure him that I wouldn't hurt him. "For a second there I thought you wouldn't come-"

"N-NO! It's just.... The girls told me at a late time," he blushed as he spoke. "Anyways. W-Why did you call me here?"

"I wanted to say.... Sorry-" he cut me off.

"S-Sorry?! No No! I should be saying sorry. I'm the one who snapped at you in the first place..." He's voice trailed off at the end.

He looked as if he was gonna have a massive break down right in front of me, but I know he's a strong man. He would never cry infront of someone. He was sad. I had to cheer him up somehow.....

"Hey Craig? I know something that'll cheer you up!" He looked at me with a confused expression.

"What could you do to cheer me up?" I winked at him. He blushed 50 shades of red and stared wise eyedat me.

"D-Did you just w-wink at me?" He was shocked and embarrassed at the same time.

"What's wrong darling? Can't handle the heat?" I winked at him again. He blushed even more! Could he be any hotter?!

"I-um--" I stopped him from speaking by going on my tipy-toes and giving him a little kiss on the cheek. Those wide eyes of his, never my face. I retreated back to the ground and looked at him.

"Shall we meet again?" He just nodded like a 6-year- old child. I giggled at his actions and grabbed my gym bag and headed to the door.

"Wait! Are you not gonna do any exercising?"

"Depends if you'll do it with me~" he smirked then nodded and grabbed my hand.

When did a couple exercises. Me doing the sexual things to make him uncomfortable. Only when he had an erection is when I stopped and said 'I have to go'

"M-Maybe we could go on another date?"

"I'd like that...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ANY REQUESTS ON WHAT SHOULD HAPPEN ON THE 2ND DATE?!

SORRY FOR MAKING YOU WAIT  FOR SO LONG.....