His father was at a meeting so he wasn't home which was perfect for Eunwoo because he doesn't have to sneak away.

He went to his butler and told him to call the driver.

"Where are you going sir?" The butler asked. "I'm meeting someone" Eunwoo responded with a Bright smile while thinking of Moonbin. "Oh, my I asked who?" The butler asked again. "The love of my life" Eunwoo said then walked out the front door leaving the butler confused.

He got into the car and was greeted by the driver. "Where too?" The driver asked.

Eunwoo forgot to ask Moonbin where he lived so he took out his phone and texted him.

Not even a minute past and Moonbin Texted him back.

Eunwoo gave the driver the address and told him where to park.

-

Moonbin now has to face the hard part. His mom was in the living room watching a movie.

Moonbin walked downstairs very slowly and tried not to make any sort of sound.

He then slowly walked to the front door and slowly turned the knob. It made it clicking sound and Moonbin stopped.

He looked if his mother was looking and thank god she wasn't.

He twisted it and opened the door slowly. He tip toed out and shut the door quietly. He looked through the big window and saw her eyes still glued to the tv.

He sighed in relief and walked up the street. Their were no other houses there just a long field that his mother owned and pine trees that would fall every once in a while.

Moonbins district was the 2nd richest and Eunwoos was the first.

Eunwoo texted Moonbin that he was almost there and Moonbin picked up his pace and made it to the top of the street.

He waited there for a couple of minutes and breathed in the fresh cold air. He didn't want the luxury he just wanted to be living a normal life with no responsibilities or things he had to do and cameras following him everywhere he goes. He just wanted to be free.

He then heard a car pull up and saw the window being rolled down and revealed Eunwoos bright smile.

Eunwoo got out and bear hugged the younger and the Moonbin did the same but wrapping his arms around the olders waist.

"Finally, it feels like forever" Eunwoo said .

"Yeah it does , at least our parents aren't here to separate us" Moonbin smiled which put Eunwoo in awe.

They pulled away and Eunwoo opened the door for Moonbin so he could get in.

"So where are we going?" Moonbin asked. "We can go to the noodle house?" Eunwoo suggested . "Yeah let's do that!" Moonbin exclaimed and Eunwoo laughed at his cuteness.

-

The driver parked and Eunwoo saw a decent amount of people inside from the big window.

"Okay I'm pretty sure we're safe" Eunwoo laughed and opened the door.

The two walked side by side into the restaurant.

They went to the front desk and the person working there already recognized them. "Oh welcome your highnesses it's nice to meet you , are you eating here or taking out?" The Middle Aged lady said. "Here" Eunwoo said with a smile. "Okay follow me I'll put you in the private dining area" she said and the two followed her.

^ let's just pretend that it's just one table :)

They sat down across from each other and the lady gave them they're menus , "just tell the cook what you want and he'll prepare it for you" she bowed and walked off.

They scanned the menu and looked for what they wanted.

After a while they told the chef what they wanted. They watched as he swiftly diced the green onions and put them aside. Moonbin ordered fried noodles with fish cake so they watched as the chef put the noodles into the pan. They were amazed when fire came out of the pan. Pretty extra for noodles.

"This is such a cool place!" Moonbin exclaimed as he watched the chef. Eunwoo turned to Moonbin and looked at the art across from him. Moonbin wasn't doing anything but still managed to make Eunwoo blush.

Eunwoo just wanted Moonbin to be his . He won't care what his father or the public thinks this is his love life not theirs.

Moonbin was smiling like crazy because he was so impressed and Eunwoo knew why he fell for the boy. It was because of his smile, it was so bright and not a hint of sadness . In Eunwoos eyes , Moonbins smile could cure any sickness.

Moonbin turned back to Eunwoo and blushed when they met eyes.

Moonbin didn't believe in love at first sight but when he saw Eunwoo , he fell hard for him . Eunwoo was handsome but that's not what Moonbin fell for (maybe a little) . He fell for his determination and his kindness. No matter how rude you could be to him he would always help you but if you hurt him he will treat you the way you treated him.

The two were just staring at each other and not realizing that they're food was already finished.

Moonbin was the one the broke eye contact first and went to get his food. "It's hot so please be careful prince" the chef bowed and handed him Moonbins and Eunwoos food.

Moonbin set the food down on the table and they both started to eat.

"Yours looks good" Moonbin said as he looked at Eunwoos food. "Do you wanna try?" Eunwoo offered. "If your willing to give me?" . Eunwoo laughed and held out his chop sticks with noodles up to Moonbins mouth. Moonbin took a bite.

Eunwoo smiled at how cute the younger was.

They ate in comfortable silence making some side comments here and there but they had a good time

So this is what's happening in Hawaii rn