13 : Morning Kisses

Annyeong! How are you guys doing? I hope this book isn't boring tho axaxaxa

ANYWAY, this book is still on the 13th chapter but it has already reached 1k reads!

THANK YOU GUYS SOOOSOSO MUCH!!!!

I will surely try my hardest to write the best novel I can manage. <3 Thank you for the love, support and understanding. ❤️

Follow me on IG! @crazykaye_ 🌟

IRENE'S POV

That night, I locked myself in my bedroom. Ericka and Jennie had knocked on my door a couple of times, but I would just ask them to leave me alone.

I was too sad to function.

I just wanted to get out of this mess as quickly as possible. But with Jin and Cindy around, I don't think breaking up with him will happen any sooner.

At around nine in the evening, I was relieved to hear the car pull out of the driveway. I took a peek outside my room and true enough, it was empty. I guess Ericka and Jennie must've given me some space.

I grabbed my black trench coat and dashed out of the house. I knew where I wanted to go.

🌼🌼🌼

"Jimin?" I called. I was in his doorstep, and I had just given several knocks on the door. Finally, it swung open and there he was — in a plain white shirt and some shorts. It looked like he just got out of the shower. "Oh." He looked surprised.

"Hi." I faked a smile.

"What brings you here? It's kinda late." He said, glancing around to see if there was someone with me.

"I'm sorry. Are you busy?" I must've came in the wrong time.

His eyes softened as he ushered me in. "I'm never too busy for you, Irene." When he shut the door behind us, I immediately gave him a hug. He was shocked at first. "I love you." I said, my voice muffled against his chest.

He chuckled and patted my back. It felt amazing. "I know." I broke free and we just stayed like that. My arms were in his waist as I looked at his eyes. Suddenly, his smile dropped. "Are you okay, Irene?"

I broke free and sniffed. "Y-yeah." My eyes must've still been red and puffy.

He grabbed my hand and I sighed in relief as I felt the warmth. With silent steps, he dragged me to his bedroom. It was a mess, as usual. Black wallpaper, wooden flooring, his electric guitar laying on top of his mattress and a couple of sheets on his computer desk. The blankets were disheveled and it smelled like his shampoo. "Were you busy?"

"Kind of." He shrugged, sitting on his bed. "Just doing some additions to my song."

"If you're busy I can go—"

"No." He grabbed my hand and pulled me to the bed next to him, his eyes calm. "I want you to stay. . . With me."

Jimin engulfed me in his tattoo-covered arms, the scent of his body becoming strong as I pressed my cheek against his stone-hard chest. "I'm so glad I have you." I said.

His phone constantly buzzed on his pockets but I didn't care. All that mattered was that Jimin and I were in his room, and I was safe and happy in his arms.