1: The Accidental Girlfriend

‼️ UPDATE ‼️

So I finally decided that the female lead will be played by Red Velvet's Irene. I have never heard a song from RV and I only know her xD and she's really pretty and fits the character
so yah

Thank you. Happy reading! Xx

Also, I am a rookie writer so I apologize if this has been poorly written D:

Welcome to the first chapter of this book!

🌼🌼🌼

PLAY Every Breath You Take by The Police

Jin's POV

"I'll have Whiskey, please."

Ahh, it's the typical Friday night. I'm at one of the clubs right in the heart of Seoul, sitting on one of the stools by the bar. "Comin' right up," The female bartender giggled and gave me a nod.

The scent of alcohol is vivid in the air as the upbeat track came blasting off the huge sound systems surrounding the club. Bodies grinding against each other, laughter and conversation filled the air.

"Thanks," I grinned at the bartender as she hands me my drink. She bowed down a little too much, revealing her chest on purpose. But of course, I'm not drawn by her. Not even a bit. In fact, I'm used to all this.

I am Kim Seokjin, son of Mr. and Mrs. Kim and apparently we own one of the largest business companies in Korea. Most people might wonder.. if I'm an heir, shouldn't I be at the office working the way to my future?

The answer to that is nope.

I have my brother for that, anyway. So here I am, partying my ass off and being the drunkard like I normally am. Well, what can I do? This is who I am and this is how I live.

The bitter taste enveloped my system as I down the drink down my throat. Ah, feels good to live this way. I smirked as I thought of the people around me.

The girl by the far corner has her waist snaked by some fat dude with gold chains around his neck.

By the booth next to them, a couple of young boys are laughing and yelling at each other with a series of empty bottles of Soju right before them. And on the dance floor I spot a man gripping a younger female's waist as if it's his lifeline, while at the same time having a wedding ring on his left hand.

I swallowed another gulp of my drink as I continued to observe them. A typical Friday night, it is. The usual people by the dance floor, the bar, everything.

That was when..

I saw her.

PLAY Every Breath You Take by The Police