At lunch

At lunch...nandhu n khushi move to canteen...They are best frnds nw...nandhu blindly trust her. .khushi has pure heart she shared everything with her n same goes with nandhu...she told every incident abt her life...khushi scolded nandhu fr distrusting manik n was happy that they are together...

Suddenly someone hug khushi from back n nandhu anger rose to peak seeing a guy hugging her frnd..

Nandhu punched his shoulder n started shouting...

Nan: hw dare u touch my frnd..ahh...hw dare u..u know i will destroy u...u idiot...don't u dare come near to her...i will screw ur life..( continously beating him )

Khushi was in a shock to se nandhu like that...n the guyss was continously shouting her name..

Boy: khushi..yaar...stop her...its paining..

Khushi came out of her trance n pull nandhu back..

Nan: khushi..u leave me...these idiots na...they are always like that i will show him the right place...hw dare he touch u...

Khushi: nandhu relax...relax...this idiot is my boyfrnd...

Nandhu stop ranting n open her eyes widely...she was in utter shock...

Nan; wh..wh..what.?

Khushi: yes nandhu..he is Arnav..arnav singh riazada..my boyfrnd..he is dng his masters here...

(ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA...he is 22 yrs old...doing his masters in space...He was living here alone ...his parents are living in australia...he was also handling his part of business in india...he was the only hier of ASR industries )

Nandhu opened her mouth to say something

Nandhu opened her mouth to say something...but words fail to come

She turned to arnav...

Nan: arnav bhai...i m so sorry...i don't know u...plss bhai i m so sorry...i din knew u...i thought u were forcing u on her...

She was in a verge to cry...

Arnav move frwd...n cupped her cheeks..

Arnav : arey choti...no no...dont be sry...i know u din do purposely...if ur bodyguards saw this they will kill me..come on smile..