Liv had a grin on her face as she watched Amelia sway her hips over to her.

"It definitely wasn't the pattern on your skirt I was staring at" Liv said her eyes roaming up her lectures body.

"You need to pay attention in my class" Amelia huffed as she folded her arms in front of the brunette. As much as she enjoyed what was happening between them, she was also passionate about her job.

"Well you need to stop teasing me" Liv replied as she grabbed the older woman causing Amelia to yelp and she shrugged out of Liv's grip quickly looking around.

"Not here" Amelia warned. The door was closed over but it was too risky. Liv nodded as though she understood as she stood up.

It was now Thursday and they had spend every evening since Monday together. She was expecting Amelia to call time out for a day or two.

"I should get some revision done anyway" Liv said as she stepped forward with Amelia a little hesitant as she looked around but the door was still closed over.

"Enjoy your afternoon classes" Liv said, she leant forward and placed a sweet kiss on the dark haired woman's lips.

As she pulled away she felt Amelia's hand at the back of her neck pulling her closer as she deepened the kiss.

So much for it not happening here, within seconds Liv was loosing control. She could never get enough of Amelia as her tongue was teasingly brushing against hers. She wanted that tongue between her legs, touching her until she screamed out her name.

"What time is your next class at" Liv asked as she pushed her lecturer back against her desk causing Amelia to groan as she felt the brunette's hand wander along the inside of her thigh.

"45 minutes" Amelia moaned out but she caught Liv's hand before it could go any further up her skirt as her eyes locked with the brunette's.

"Not here" Amelia warned again as she leaned forward taking Liv's lips against her own for a short goodbye kiss as she climbed off the desk and fixed her clothes.

Liv was sexually frustrated and knew the first thing she was going to do when she got home was fuck herself thinking about what had just happened.

"Happy revision Olivia" Amelia said sarcastically she had still refused to call her by Liv as she loved her full name.

"Cheers babe" Liv replied as Amelia cringe. The brunette has learnt that Amelia hated being called pet names such as baby or babe which is why Liv had made sure she had done everything in her power to remember this just to piss the older woman off.

"Ugh go study" Amelia grumbled as she shooed the brunette away who smirked at her lecturer as she left the tutorial class and headed home.

***

"Come party with us" Kaz whined as she stood in Liv's bedroom door as the brunette held her hands over her head trying to block out the loud cackling and music from the living room.

"I can't I have to study for my exams" Liv shot back waving her book in the air at her friend who rolled her eyes. Kaz swayed over to her friends bed as she sat down in front of the brunette.

"Listen babe the only part of the Anatomy you need to know is two in the pink and one in the stink" Kaz laughed holding her hand out making the crude gesture as Liv slapped her friend.

"This is pointless" Liv grumbled. She had managed to make some revision notes this afternoon but now that she actually wanted to revise. Karen along with 5 other girls were drinking in the living room and making too much noise.