24- a plan

Jae

"i found him, they are just 4 hours away.."
Jin said while panting

"ok. Lets go."

We quickly got up and run even if we stumble and stumble we continued running

Well lucky for yoongi, he is like floating or whatever ..i cant see if he is running or what because of the black fog on the ground

We suddenly stopped when there was cars

"they know that we are here." namjoon whispered

"what!? How!? We were just running for like half an hour!" i whisper-yelled

"hm, they are not stupid i guess..we cant just go in there..see those? There are cars, then many angels and demons guarding..then we can go..but..they can sense that someone is there ...so...lets just go back were we stopped last night because when one comes here, we are all done."

Hobi explained and i sighed

After walks, we reached back

" why are you guys helping?" i suddenly asked

"hmm...you know what? I'll just tell you everything."

We all sighed and sat on the ground

(ok pips, this is what happened on why is the angel, jimin, is wanted.)

Jungkook started talking

"when we were human..yes. we remember being human..anyways, he was my best and only friend, we are great buddies, but, someone threatened me and it was horrible..
He stabbed a family just for me..
After that..he came back and they let me go..but then they stabbed me before stabbing him.."

He gulped

"i got so mad that i fell and landed in..hell..im an angel and a demon."

Jin sighed and spoke

"i am not a werewolf or whatever you think on what i am...im an angel..one of the others who is supposed to protect nature . Thats why..you know.

Any ways. When i was walking around a forest, i saw jimin crying
With blood around him

I asked him why is he crying and he answered saying he doesnt know.
I begged for the higher angels to give him wings because he turned into my close friend and they did give him wings. But, after a while..

we found out that he is the killer of the king of vampires..not only the kind king but also his loving family.

Then there, he fell and he land on hell.."

Jungkook let out a shaky breath

"b-before the demons could grab him..i..i found out that thats jimin
So i ordered them to stop..yup, i am a high rank from them... When demons touch someone, that someone's soul will be dragged down in hell or will be staying forever . So..i made him unconcious before he could look at me then i layed him on a dark alley hoping someone would find him..and that is you.. You found him. "

Yoongi spoke next

"he died and i saw his soul roaming around innocently.. I was about to get him when suddenly i saw hoseok jumping in front of him.
He begged me to try to bring him back to his body so i gave up and agreed."

It turned silent while they stare at me

After like 10 seconds

I broke it

"the end?" i asked

"yup, now its time to plan.."

"great! Now, let me go check first if they are many or just..just wait here."

Jin then left

'jimin, we're almost there.. '