epilouge

I opened my eyes because of the hard knock in my door. Then after a second a beautiful kid come inside. She kissed me in the cheeks and said good morning with so much effort. I kissed her too in the cheeks and hugged her.

"good morning too baby Carla mae. Were's your daddy."

"hi... his... in ... in... the outside"

I smiled at her and went out. I saw a man standing in the little garden and when we are near my mom smiled at us and invite me to join them. I seat across mom and I help the little girl sit in my mothers lap.

"she really look's like you"

"yeah were both beautiful." I said while making my coffee.

"so chari dear what's your plan this summer"

"the usual thing I do. stay here"

"you can come with us in London" she said

"yeah you will enjoy their"

"no uncle jhon. I have plans with Helen and Jonah"

"I bet your little sister here will miss you once we go back in London without her beautiful big sister"

"don't worry I'll try to visit you there in holiday's promise"

"ok then are you going with us in the airport."

"mom..."

"ohh ok. Chari dear haven't you forgotten. Its almost 2 years after that."

"im just not yet ready"

"a lot of things change Chari and you too."

"mom the only constant thing here in earth is change"

"by the way I heard that kit is getting married this coming year."

"I heard it too uncle and actually I received an invitation"

"oh so who is the girl" my mom ask

"its lily mom his first love."

"how did you know that its his first love?"

"well theres a quote in the invitation letter that goes like this. "you are the love I first have, but we parted ways and walk on our own path, but time play and bring us in a one place were we share the first love we have made." That's the quote so I assumed that its his first love."

"ok"

"Winston will going home this summer"

"uncle are you joking again"

"im not Chari"

"and to enlighten you more his with her girlfriend rose"

"good then I bet the two will throw up a big party for them"

"oh well yeah dear but now we need to pack our things because its getting late and our flight is 1 in the afternoon"

"yeah" I said

They went inside and prepare their things while I just stay here and sip in my coffee. I hold the necklace in my neck and play it with my hands. His coming back with the girl he love. The thing that I wish that he will have and also kit they are both happy now. Two years almost past but I it was like yesterday. When I run in the airport his no longer there his flight become earlier his the one whos calling me that night because he want to say goodbye and Helen also call because she knows that I love him and she want me to run after Winston. But I throw my phone when I came back and fix it I got a message from him. "Charisel my beloved sister I love you please be happy I will going in London and find my love there please come and see me even for this last time. Please I want to take a look at your beautiful face once more" that his first message the second one is "they are saying that you love me but I cant believe it because I want to heard it from you. But if you will tell to me I wont go in London ill be waiting until the last second please come." And the last one "so I bet your answer was no I was in the airplane now and once I am in London you will never heard anything from me again. I wish you a happiness and a good life with kit." I cried for almost 3 months 5 months and more I also haven't attend my mom's wedding. I tried to stand once again but something was lost in my life and I bet I wouldn't find it anymore. Tear escaped from my eyes it's always happen everytime I remember what's in the past.