one wish of love

In school all normal girls walk in and go with their short skirts and spaghetti straps dresses. Even right now in this camp. I've been asking myself aren't they feel cold or the weather doesn't really matter to them they might get cough and colds or worst pneumonia or maybe die. Geez I shake that thought out of my mind because it's kinda weird and crazy. Well I'm not part of their world because for them I'm the nerd the one who should not belong. But lucky me because I'm the nerd star I don't wear long dresses and a Maria Clara like skirts or shirts. I usually wear rubber shoes, shirts, and jeans with my not so thick glasses and my shoulder length hair. So they can't push me back. I'm so fine with my outfit and my looks not like them, they can't get out without a makeup or heals. Why I like the way I am because first I can move freely without a hassel and I will not become a damsel in distress because my heals got broken and I should be saved by a prince. No. not me I don't believe in fairytales. Second I won't be afraid that maybe a boy will see some things that should be hidden the private one, I am very well secured in my outfit I'm sure. We are sitting around a big bon fire and having some fun. I thought that this bon fire should be the last thing to do in every camp but not with us their minds are shaken and maybe stirred up because it's the first thing that we do after arriving in this camp site. I've watched them play guitar and sing some music, while others talked some romantic words to their boyfriends, some girls tries to impress boys and flirt with them while others are trying to make out. This guy's really doesn't have any shyness in their system and this thing really makes me sick literally then my seat mate Helen and his boyfriend keep on saying those kokkie words like Yeah! Their sweet but please show some respect I don't have a boyfriend since birth. I shrugged that thought and I think I need some air without love all over it. I stand up and make my way out but Helen grabbed my hands and look at me with question in her eyes.

Helen I think I need some fresh air.

Well you know my dear. There's a lot of fresh air here even in this place where we seated, were in the mountain right so it's abundant here. Helen said with a matter of fact tone.

Yeah!! But the air here is so sweet and suffocating. I need a cold one and relaxing Helen

Ok. Then enjoy your cold air. She answered with a sign of defeat.

Thank you. Enjoy your time also.

Ohhh.. I will Chari. Bye.

I walked through the big pine trees and away from them. I went straight in our group's cabin because I know. No one is there. And as expected no one was really their not even a single one. I seated in the veranda where you can see the stars and have a glimpse of the bonfire at the other side and you can also have a good look at the lake. You can hear no noise from those girls and others just a melodic sound of the night insects. I take my phone from my pocket and choose some song in my album and play it while watching the stars above. Dreaming is not my type because they take that away from me so I look at things the way it should or I must say normally and I'm really good at it. I love being alone because I'm being me when no one is watching. I smile in front of them because I need too and they need it also. I leave my life because my family wants me to do it. Yeah I'm a picture of a person who gave up but need to leave because of people surrounding me. I closed my eyes as a cold breeze touched my face and danced my hair. I hug myself because no one will. I opened my eyes and I saw a shooting star and all people that I know believe in it that if you wish in that star it will come to reality. I kinda think that's it's so weird but I wanna give a try. Nothing will happen if I'll try. So I closed my eyes again and spoken my wish in the cold air.