all smile

The exam is finished and this day was the release of the result. I don't want to look at it because I really messed up in the exam day. We arrived in the school late and I don't know how to answer the questions. Gosh those girls are really such a bother. I brushed my hair with so much frustration. I hate this. I was in the middle of thinking possibilities about my future when someone grabbed me by the waist and lead me to dance around the hallway. My head was spinning when he let go of me that I needed to hold to someone. When I look up I saw the happiest smile of the man who loves me.

"you passed the exam"

"what????" I said surprised

"come and look your friends are waiting for you at the school bulletin board."

I run with him in the hallway. And when we reach there my friends was there they hug me and show me the ranking. Jonah scored the highest and I rank 7 atleast my friends pass it also. We hugged each other and jump like never before. My worries was gone in this news.

"Lets go celebrate" kit said with so much excitement

"yeah!!! Lets go." We all agreed

We went out and ate somewhere until we are so full. I cant wait to call dad and tell him that I passed but I wish I could. After we ate we went straight to the mall to unwind. We went home with a smile most especially me because kit, bought me a green pig. I really love it. After this day we need to prepare for the ball and we agreed to buy dress tomorrow. Jonah called me that night to tell me that the school council and the school board had agreed in the concept she passed.

I arrived in the mall early and when they saw me they grabbed me again and take me in the blue butterfly boutique. They started to look and fit dresses while im just in the sofa watching them, I cant find any dress that will suit me because im really not good in choosing. After a minute they started to model in front of me making me a judge in their competition. I cant help to sigh in what they are doing. So I went out and bought a coffee. I was enjoying my coffee when the saleslady approached me.

"ma'am do you want to try some of our dresses?"

"yeah but I cant choose from your dresses and I cant see a green gown."

"oh so you like green ma'am"

"yeah"

"come this way ma'am and we will find you a green gown. Well by the way I am jasmine your saleslady".

"thanks jasmine"

"do you know ma'am that the owner of this shop loves green too."

"really. Then why that the name of this boutique is blue butterfly?"

"well maybe, because the caterpillar is green then it will turn to butterfly and the color was blue maybe that's the thing about the name.

"nice you seems to have a huge imagination.

She smiled to me, we entered a one room made by glass and from the outside you will see green dresses placed nicely in glass boxes. I am amazed in the designer dresses, I can take them all only if I have a lot of money. I walk around the room and check the dress more of the prize and behind my mind I want to walk away from here because i cant afford any of it.

"you love them." An old lady said at my side

"I look down and nod at her"