things turned

On that day Jonah come to my house but I wasn't there i came with my mom in my grandparent house and stayed there that night. Like a little kid I slept with my mother soundly the most peaceful night I ever had. I went home that morning after a nice breakfast prepared by my mother and her fiancé. I pay Jonah a phone call and gave her a little instruction in the thing I need in the surprise thingy for Kit. I studied a simple song for the graduation ball for kit the song that once my father sang for the woman she loved. for 3 days I tried to perfect it but my dad once told me its not the perfection of a one peace it's the heart that sings it.

This is it, its time I said to myself after my mother put the earing in my ear. She faced me in the mirror and said.

"you look perfectly beautiful"

"thanks mom"

She kissed me in my forehead and uncle john helped me out and get Inside the car. I am shaking hard and cant stay put in my seat then my mother hold my hand and press it a little Making me at ease. After a minute travel we reach my school, after getting out of the car kit is already waiting at me down the stair that will lead us in the hall, I opened the car window and smiled. Uncle John opened the passenger seat and help me get out again she also helped mom out. My mother smiled to me and mouthed a you can do it word. I hugged her then she handed me to kit that's smiling from ear to ear. We walk up in the stairs as he gently help me up. We arrived at the gate of the hall and there my friends are waiting and also Winston. I don't know if he knows that Jonah told me everything. But when our eyes met I saw sadness and loneliness so I turn my gaze to Helen and kissed her also Jonah and Helens boyfriend Andrew.

"you look so perfectly beautiful guys, you look like a real princess and prince." I said

"thank you. Helen said with a pose

"well you look amazing and stunning Chari. Winston said " I guess your prince here would let me have a one dance from her princess. Would you?"

"ofcourse bro."

they laugh at the conversation of the two boys except me. After some chit chat outside the hall, Jonah invited us in, as we get in beautiful was not enough to describe the place and the people was so amazing. In the ceiling a very colorful ball's was hanged and the light danced like a water fall's. Jonah walk proudly at their creation as people would compliment the SC and most especially the president. She lead us in our seat and left us there, after a moment the whole place darken and the spot light was opened in front. The school president had a little speech then the party started with a rock song. The students danced wild with their friends and you can see from their faces that they indeed enjoy the party. While im here in my seat dying in nervousness, im glad that mr. black my partner this night went there too to dance well his a dancer after all. then there's a sudden changed and the music turn to sweet and melodic song. I was somehow hooked at the music that I listen in in every lyrics.

" As I look into your eyes

I see an angel in disguise

Sent from God above for me to love

To hold and idolize"

I was in the middle of my thought when My brother Winston asked me to danced and I accepted his hand gladly. He led me flawlessly in the dance floor and we danced with the rhythm.

"And as I hold your body near

I see this month through to a year

And then for ever on till life is gone

I'll keep your loving near"