THE END + MORE

I can't believe it's over. When I started Devils a year and a half ago, it was still 2016, Carrie Fisher had just passed away, and I was packing for a family reunion in Florida. Wild.

Now that we've reached the end of another saga, I'd like to ask for some feedback from you guys. It would mean the world to me if you would take a few seconds out of your lives to rate each of the following qualities. (be honest!)

1. Was it entertaining?

2. Did you like the mood?

3. Was it original?

4. What should I have done differently?

The last one is the most important, since this is how I know what to change when I write more in the future.

Thank you so much, everyone, for sticking with me for all this time. There have been times that I've crashed, but never that I've wanted to give up, because I knew y'all would be there for me when I came back.

Thank you to all the people during this past week who have returned every day to read more of this stupid little book. Namely, I'd love to extend all of my love to OopsieItsKaz . It truly baffles me how much kindness is in your heart, and that you're willing to share it with me. You are my senpai.

It's been a wild ride, everyone. If you have ever shown any love on this story, by reading, commenting, voting, or otherwise, I can't thank you enough. Words can't describe all the love I feel for you guys. I have the best readers in the world <3

Have a wonderful summer, everyone. Stay cool :)