Driving Lessons

DRIVING LESSONS

"That's it Danny, now slowly take your foot off the brake" Jazz instructed as she sat in the passenger seat of her car.

Danny gulped nervously and then followed Jazz's instructions and started taking his foot off the brake, however he accidently hit the accelerator too hard and they lurched forward and Danny quickly put his foot on the brake once more.

He then put the car in park and sighed, "I'm not getting it Jazz"

"It's okay Danny, you just haven't had much time to practice" Jazz said placing her hand on his shoulder. "All it takes it practice and I think you'll get your licence"

"I won't be ready in time. The test is next Friday and because of all the ghost fighting, it has taken a lot of my practise time"

Dayla and Maddie then arrived back after she had taken Dayla for her driving lesson, Danny hopped out of the car and asked, "How'd you go sis?"

"Great" Dayla said with a smile but then it dropped when she admitted, "Except for the part where I nearly crashed into a rubbish bin"

"You too huh?" Danny asked. Dayla sighed and nodded.

They all went inside the house as Danny then asked, "I just don't understand why we need a driver's licence. I mean come on, we have ghost powers and we can just fly everywhere"

"We can't fly all the time Danny" Dayla said as they sat down on the couch. "Plus having our licence means we don't have to get mum and dad to drive us everywhere. Wouldn't that be great?"

"Okay I admit that would be great but I doubt that I'm gonna pass" Danny said.

"Well at least you didn't nearly crash into a rubbish bin and then a mail box" Dayla pointed out feeling slightly embarrassed.

Suddenly Danny and Dayla's ghost senses went off and it was coming from the lab, Danny and Dayla changed into their ghost forms and then Jazz followed them down to the lab and from out of the portal came Technus!

"I Technus, Master of technology have returned to conquer this world!" Technus shouted to the heavens. "And this time, I have improved tenfold since our last encounter!"

"Was that before or after we sucked you in the thermos after you tried to take over the lab again?" Dayla asked with a smirk.

Technus was silent at first but then answered, "After. NO MATTER! I Technus no longer shouts his plans out loud like I usually do!"

Technus then tried to take over the computer in the lab, but as he touched the computer he suddenly felt an electrical pain and immediately floated away from it. He then screamed, "WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!"

"You didn't think we learned from the last time? Our upgraded every single piece of technology in this house with ghost shields and ecto anti-viruses. No matter what you try, you can't even access or touch this technology" Danny said.

"I SHALL RETURN!" Technus shouted and then phased out of the house before Danny and Dayla could capture him.

They both phased out of the house and chased after the technological ghost, Danny then disappeared and then reappeared in front of Technus completely taken him by surprise and then before he could do anything else, Danny's eyes glowed orange and he pushed Technus back using a fire blast.

"AH HOT, HOT, HOT, HOT!" Technus screamed as he was burned.

"Here let me cool you down!" Dayla said as she then blasted him from behind using her an ice blast, sending him back towards Danny who then pulled out the thermos and sucked in a screaming Technus. Danny then capped the lid on and said, "One techno ghost down and wrapped up tight"