A Bitter Return

"So Danny and Dayla Phantom are heroes of the world? Accepted for the half ghost hybrids they are?" A voice filled with anger asked. "How dare they?! How dare they take my glory?! Well I think it's about time for a little reunion with Little Badger and Little Wolf"

A BITTER RETURN

It had nearly been a year since the Disasteroid incident and Danny and Dayla Fenton had revealed themselves to the world that they were Danny and Dayla Phantom. The two had become famous heroes and were loved and accepted by everyone. They fixed things up with Valerie and now she was part of Team Phantom, the GIW were disbanded by order of the President of the United States but rumours have spread that they were still continuing their operations in hiding, Tucker was still Mayor of Amity Park and still going to high school, Danny's grades had greatly improved thanks to Mr Lancer and the other teachers of Amity Park, both their powers had been getting better thanks to Clockwork and Frostbite being their teachers and Sam and Danny had become boyfriend and girlfriend.

Today the twin siblings were just coming out of the movies and walking towards their home. Over the past year, their attire had changed a bit. Danny now wore a full red short sleeved shirt with a black jacket, his jeans were a little darker in blue and red converse shoes and Dayla wore light blue long sleeved shirt with a short sleeved purple shirt over it, her usual black jeans and now purple converse shoes.

The others had also gone through a wardrobe change. Sam's hair had gotten a little longer and was now just at her shoulders are and she now wore a black short sleeved shirt that left her midriff uncovered, short purple lace fingerless gloves, black combat pants and her favourite combat boots, Tucker still had his red beret, a yellow short sleeved shirt with black trimmings on the sleeves with a white long sleeved t-shirt underneath with also black trimmings, his usual green cargo pants and brown boots, Andrew wore a white short sleeved shirt with a long sleeved red and black checkered shirt over it and left the buttons undone, light blue denim jeans and black combat boots, Jazz's hair was shorter and was just above her shoulders and she now wore a black short sleeved shirt, a blue skirt with black leggings and flat blue shoes and Valerie wore a black skirt with her yellow singlet top but now an orange cardigan with it and white boots that went to her knees.

"I wonder why mum and dad wanted us out of the house for a few hours" Danny said.

Dayla shrugged her shoulders and said, "I don't know but it was kind of weird that usually Sam, Tucker and Andrew would come with us but today they were all busy"

They both continued and as they came near Fenton Works, Dayla sighed and said, "I can't believe it's almost been a year since we saved the world"

"Yeah. So much has changed" Danny said in agreement.

Danny then opened the front door of the house only to find it was completely dark inside as they both entered, Dayla then flicked the lights on and as soon as she did Maddie, Jack, Jazz, Sam, Andrew, Tucker and Valerie all jumped out and shouted, "SURPRISE!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

Danny and Dayla jumped in fright and then panted heavily causing everyone to laugh at their reactions. They both then regained their postures and smiled.

"Oh my gosh! I completely forgot it was our birthday today" Danny said. Dayla then added, "Me too"

Sam came up and hugged Danny who then smiled brightly and then they both kissed each other on the lips. Andrew and Dayla then did the same thing. Music played, food was served and everyone talked to each other.

"I can't believe my little brother and sister are now sixteen years old" Jazz who was now 18 years old said as she hugged them both. "I'm gonna miss you two when I go to college in the fall"