Fright Club

In the vast space of the Ghost Zone, there was cheering going on at some sort of battle arena in the middle of a floating island. Ghosts from all over the Zone sat in the bleachers surrounding the battle cage in the middle, roaring in excitement as two ghosts fought against each other, just when the first ghost thought he had the upper hand, the second ghost grabbed him by the arm and flipped him over his back and then body slammed him straight in the gut.

The ghost groaned and screamed in pain begging for it to stop as the ghost kept delivering blows to his stomach, he was about to fire a blast straight to his stomach when a hand grabbed him and stopped him before he could deliver the final blow. He looked up to see it was Bullet, one of Walker's henchmen who had grabbed him.

"That's enough!" Bullet shouted and then announced, "Winner Crusher!"

The crowd cheered and booed for the ghost whose name was revealed to be Crusher as he was then taken away as Bullet ordered the two guards, "Take him back to the prison"

Bullet then exited the arena and headed up to the main office where Walker was waiting for him at his desk.

"Sorry to keep you waiting Walker" Bullet apologised as he sat down. "Let me guess, you want me to round up some escaped prisoners for you"

"Yes and no Bullet" Walker answered. He then grinned as he said, "I think it's time the arena had a special event and I know just who I guests of honour can be"

He placed two pictures on the desk and Bullets eyes widened and grinned as he realised what Walker was planning. Bullet then asked, "The problem is getting them here. How are we gonna do that Walker?"

Walker continued to grin as he answered, "That won't be a problem. With the proper motivation, we can make those punks do anything we want and they won't even get a say in the matter"

They both laughed evilly as Walker picked up and held it in the air, revealing them to be the mug shots of Danny and Dayla in their ghost forms during the time they were captured in his prison and now he was more determined than ever to have his revenge against those two for not only escaping prison, but for causing a massive breakout and freeing Wulf!

It was Friday afternoon and the final bell had rung for the weekend. Danny, Dayla, Sam, Tucker, Andrew and Valerie walked out the front doors smiling and ready for the weekend.

"I am so glad that this will be a homework free weekend" Tucker said. "Plus I have all the paperwork done and finalised from City Hall so it's also a paperwork free weekend"

"Good for you Tuck" Danny said. "By the way what did you want to tell us that it had to wait till after school?"

"I'll tell you all once we get to your house man" Tucker answered. "For now let's plan out what we're gonna do this weekend?"

"Hey how about all of us got to the carnival together?" Valerie suggested. "It's been a while since we all did something together besides ghost hunting"

"Sounds like a great idea Val. Let's hope that this weekend is ghost free as well" Dayla said.

A few minutes later they all arrived at Fenton Works, Dayla grabbed the mail from the mailbox and smiled as she said, "There's a letter from Jazz"

Everyone smiled and then placed their bags by the door and then sat down in the living room. Dayla then opened the letter and read it aloud.

Hey guys!

How's everything? Been checking out some of your ghost fights during the past two weeks, great job at stopping Lunch Lady and Undergrowth.

College is great! As usual I'm in top of all my classes and I have made some pretty good friends. There's even this really cute guy named Jackson at my campus who's in both my psychology and paranormal classes.