“I don’t think I should.”

“Please.” Lexi asks pouting again.

“Fine I guess I can stay for one movie.” Marie smiles. ‘I can survive two hours around her.’ She thinks to herself.

“Okay I will pick the movie.” Lexi says running to her room.

“Throw some pants on.” Marie screams.

Lexi laughs, “Okay.”

“Well while you’re doing that I will fix the ice cream.” Marie says walking towards the kitchen.

“Noooo.” Lexi hollers running back from her room. “That has to be made by a professional it’s my recipe.”

“Fine.” Marie laughs and sits on the sofa.

Lexi comes back with some movies and hands it to Marie. “You can pick the movie while I fix the ice cream.”

Marie looks through the movies and says, “I have seen all of these.”

Lexi walks in with the ice cream and cookies and thinks. She then smiles, “I have something you have never seen.” She then walks in her room she comes back five minutes later and pop the movie in.

She then sits next to Marie with her bowl and grins.

“What did you put in?” Marie asks

“Just sit back and relax.” Lexi states stuffing a spoon full of ice-cream in her mouth.

After the previews were done showing Marie read the title slowly, “I can’t think straight.”

“Yes, it’s a really good movie.” Lexi smiles pressing play.

During the movie it was silent but a very comfortable silence. Lexi had seen the movie thousands of times it was one of her favorites. So when Tala and Leyla kissed she looks over at Marie to see was she uncomfortable.

‘She doesn’t seem disgusted.’ Lexi thinks to herself. ‘She is so pretty when she is concentrating.’ Lexi shakes her thoughts away and then turns her face back towards the screen.

When the movie is over Lexi stands and asks, “So did you like it?”

Marie grabs the empty bowls taking them into the kitchen while answering, “It was good but I don’t understand how they fell in love so quick.”

Lexi leans on the kitchen counter while she watches Marie wash dishes, “What do you mean?”

“I mean after their affair Leyla expected Tala to just leave her fiancé just like that.” Marie explains. ”They only knew each other for a few months.”

“Well maybe love is unexpected.” Lexi says.

Marie stares at Lexi and replies, “Yeah maybe.” Then her phone beeps. She checks the message and it’s from Henry.

“Who is it?” Lexi asks.

“It’s Henry; he just wanted to let me know that he will not be coming to my house tonight that he had to work late.” Marie answers.

“Well this means we can watch another movie.” Lexi grins walking back into the living room.

“Well I guess one more movie won’t hurt.” Marie agrees.

Lexi pops another movie in and asks, “So, why haven't you and Henry moved in together yet?"

“I don’t know I’ve been so busy I guess.” Marie explains waiting on the movie to start.