Chapter 6: Barrier Ability

WINNERS FOR THE CHARACTER COMPETITION BELOW!!!

I couldn't decide! There were so many that I liked that I decided to add a few but... There will be one main character and the others will either make an appearance or be a side character.

Main character:

LightWolf149 (Destiny's Character)

Other Winners / Side characters: 

Lightrym99 (Kaia's / Dylan's character)

jazzie149xx (Lilly's Character)

   fantasy_lover451 (Diamond's Character)  

Runner Ups: Still included, but won't appear as much

GraceforJC  (Zeta's Character)

Combined MintyPrincess06
(Clover's Character) and t3arfulgaz3 (Elyse's Character) Together to create Azalea's Character

Combined SoulfulLife (Twilight's character), Fallin_Angel19  (Twyla's character) and Elementmagic123 (Calypso's Character) to be Quinn

I will slowly add these characters to the story as we go along. Since there are so many characters, some might appear more than others. If your character wasn't picked... Still have hope. If I am in need of a character, later on, I will browse back through the comments and choose some more. Anyways onto the next chapter!

Chapter 6: Barrier Ability

Previously...

When I exceed the maximum limit, my emotions mix together to create Black Eyes. This causes me to lose all control over the elements as they are all technically in use. I have only gone into this state once, and when I came too I was sitting in the path of utter destruction. I still don't know what happened that day.

There are also many more emotions, however, they end up being a mixture of two elements, such as Excitement. It crosses Happiness with Anxiety, causing a combination of plants or lightning. I hear the shrill of the bell echo around the Training Center, signaling the end of class, bringing me out of my thoughts. I quickly remember to place the purple limiter back on and rush out of the center to grab my things before heading to Visual Arts.

_______________________________________

Arriving at my art class, I see a friendly face waiting in the room. Nikki's currently sitting in the back of the room, tapping a pencil on her desk, bored. I decide to steal the desk next to her, causing her to look up. Surprise fills her face as a smile starts to form, however, at the last second it disappears and shock quickly replaces the happy feeling.

"Urrr... Phoebe, I don't want you to freak out... bu-but there's something weird is going on with your eyes..." She says calmly, unsure of her to express herself.