Chapter 3

Guileless son, I'll shape your belief, and you'll always know your mother's a thief. And you won't understand the cause of your grief, but you'll always follow the voices beneath.

Seth listened to his father's words that were ringing in his head as he waited for Loki to appear, Doom had raised him but never mentioned who his mother was although from the way he spoke she wasn't a good person. Now though he was waiting in an alley in Stuttgart, Germany for some Asgardian who was causing trouble. He heard a whistling sound and soft thumps on the ground before running around a corner, in front of him were two guards and Hawkeye walking towards him with an arrow aimed at his chest.

"Clint, Clint what are you doing? It's me!" Seth said as he put his hands up in surrender.

"Loki wants no witnesses." Barton replied and shot at him.

Seth dodged the attack by rolling onto the ground and sprang back up holding his gun, "And Fury didn't think he should trust me? What happened to you?"

Hawkeye didn't answer, instead he kept shooting at Seth until he was forced to retreat; he held his injured leg and glanced behind him constantly to see if the other agent was following him. When he saw Clint wasn't he stopped and allowed his healing power to take effect. Must be something important to let me get away... Fury is going to kill me.

"I said kneel!" Seth stopped and cautiously started walking back to where the voice was coming from until he saw a man wearing green and gold armor. "Now isn't this simpler? You were made to be ruled, in the end you will always kneel."

"Not to men like you." An old man said as he stood up from the crowd.

That fool's going to get himself killed.

"There are no men like me."

"There are always men like you."

Seth got ready to distract Loki as he raised his scepter.

"Look to your elder people, let him be an example."

Loki shot at the man and Seth send electricity at him, Captain America dropped down from a jet and deflected the attack back before throwing his shield at Loki, he was hit with both attacks and landed on the ground. Seth and Steve looked at each other in surprise but refocused on Loki as he started to get back up.

"The man out of time."

"I'm not the one who's out of time." Steve replied calmly.

"Loki put the scepter down." Seth recognized Black Widow's voice coming from the jet's intercom.

Loki tried to shoot her down but missed and went back to fighting Captain America, when he was about to finish the hero off Seth shocked him away. They watched as Loki started to get up but AC/DC music started playing and Tony Stark showed up in his Iron Man suit and shot him back into some steps.

"Make you move reindeer games." Tony threatened while aiming all the suit's weapons at Loki.

Loki was dragged onto the jet as Nat landed and Seth followed them on board, Steve still gave him a confused look before Natasha looked back to make sure they were ready to take off and noticed him.

"Seth what are you doing here?" She asked.

"Well Fury sent me something about Loki and agent Barton... did he turn?"

"Loki has him under a spell." Nat replied while glaring at Loki, only making the Asgardian smirk.

They flew back in silence until thunder starting to rumble out side with large flashes of lightning; Steve glanced at Loki who was glancing around uneasily.

"Afraid of a little lightning?" He asked sarcastically.

"I'm not overly fond of what follows." Loki replied quietly.

There was a loud thump on the roof of the jet and they all jumped and looked around, Tony hit the button to open the ramp so he could go check it out but a blond man with a hammer appeared and walked inside. He grabbed Loki who was trying to get away and flew back out.

"Who was that?" Seth asked as he walked closer to the open ramp.

"Was it another Asgardian?" Nat questioned as she tried to see what was going on and fly the jet simultaneously.

"I don't know but if he frees Loki or kills him the tesseract is lost." Tony replied.

"Stark wait we need a plan of attack!" Steve called out as he grabbed his shield.

"I have a plan, attack."

Tony jumped out and flew off after them while Steve grabbed a parachute.

"I'd sit this one out Cap." Natasha warned, "These guys come from legends they're basically gods."

"There's only one god ma'am and I'm pretty sure he doesn't dress like that."

Seth watched as he jumped out and started to go after him but Nat pulled him back inside.

"Come on I want to help them..." He complained.

"We need to stay here so they can get back on or if something goes wrong."

They waited until the others flew back up with the blond guy they said was Thor and put Loki, who looked ruffled up, back in the chair where they could see him.