"You don't look fine."

"That's rude. I know I'm good looking."

"That's not what I meant. That ass hat gave you a bloody nose and a busted lip. We need to go to your apartment, ASAP."

"Ari, I'm fine." I cross my arms gave Jaebum this look.

Jaebum sighs and looks at me. "You aren't going to let this go, are you?"

"No chance in hell. He ruined our date."

"That means we can go on another one." Jaebum smirked.

"That's fine and dandy and all, but--" Jaebum kissed my cheek and then winces.

"Are you okay?" I said as I caressed his cheek. "Yeah." He groans.

"Come on, let's go back to your place."

Jaebum drove back to his apartment and I tended to his wounds. "This might sting a little." I said as I dabbed his lip wound. He winces, but takes it like a champ.

"I can't believe he just called you out and you both brawled on a busy street." I said as I grabbed some cotton balls and continued cleaning the wound.

"He started it." Jaebum said.

"I know he did. I was there."

"At least he didn't repeat the one thing I dreaded."

"What's that?" I said as I wiped the blood from his nose.

"He didn't put his hands on you." I look at Jaebum and smile a small smile, but then get serious.

"But what if he did?" I asked.

"He wouldn't. I'd kill him if he puts his hands on you again. I'm still mad about it when he did that the last time during our show." Jaebum growled.

"I'm still grateful that you stepped in that night." I praised as I started to clean up.

"He put his hands on you and I wasn't going to sit by and let it happen. I was honored. I felt like I needed to protect you."

"And you did." I smiled. Jaebum smiles back at me and leans in towards me, but I lean away. "What are you doing?"

"You have a busted lip, that's healing. Maybe you shouldn't be kissing anyone for a while."

"Anyone? Princess, the only person I'd kiss and who I'd like to kiss right now, is you." He smirked. Even with a busted lip, he still looked hot and I'd let him kiss me. However, I just tended to his bleeding lip and he needs to heal.

"As flattering as that is, I'm gonna have to pass." I said as I stood up.

"Ari, are you serious? You're not gonna kiss me?" Jaebum said as he stood up and followed me into his bathroom.

"No. I'm not."

"Oh come on! You know you want to." He said seductively.

Can he not tempt me? I'm trying to be considerate. I put the first aid stuff away and suddenly Jaebum is behind me. I turn around and he has me cornered.

"Come on, just one kiss." He whispered.

"I shouldn't." I jested.

"Please?" He said as he leaned in. I should just give in. He's being polite about it. Jaebum leans closer to me and his lips barely touch mine, when someone knocks on the bathroom door. Jaebum and I pull away and we look in the hallway to see Jinyoung and Wonho.

"Excuse us, but this is a PUBLIC bathroom. Not a place for you two to make out." Wonho teased. Jinyoung chuckles, while I blush like a tomato and Jaebum's pissed that we got interrupted.

"That's fine. I was gonna go home any way." I sassed.

"How are you going to get home?" Wonho accused.

"Jaebum's taking me home." I said as I grabbed his hand and walked out the bathroom. "Have a good night, boys." I smirked, with Jaebum in tow.

Jaebum and I walked out of his apartment and back down to his car and he drove me back to my apartment complex. "Did you see their faces?" Jaebum chuckled.

"I know. They thought they could be so slick, but I was one step ahead of them." I smirked.

"God, that was so hot." Jaebum said as he turned and looked at me.

"Well, I learned from the best." I blushed. Jaebum's cheeks get a little red and goes back to driving. We arrive at my apartment complex and Jaebum parks the car.

"Despite everything that happened after dinner, I had a good time with you tonight, Jaebum." I said honestly.

"Me too. But there's one thing that didn't happen."

"And what's that?" I teased.

"I never got a kiss from you."

"Good things happen for those who wait."

"You still won't kiss me? Even after—" I quickly kiss Jaebum on the lips and bit my lip in shyness and then kiss his cheek.

"Good night, Jaebum." I whispered. I get out of his car and head towards my apartment complex.