Chapter 11

Reina contacted Momo and Elise to see if they wanted to go on a group date with us. They immediately agreed, due to the fact that she mentioned that it was literally just to get Jaebum and I reconnect after the last "date" we had. Elise was more than happy to come along. Momo too, but she was more concerned on being able to hang out with Reina.

We ended up having the group date a few hours later since it was still early in the semester and no one was really all that busy. Reina and I drove in my car, while Momo and Elise told us that they'd meet us there. Jaebum text me saying that we could go bowling and that was more than okay with me.

I hadn't changed from my outfit from earlier in the day, which was an oversized crew sweatshirt, skinny ripped jeans, and a pair of classic Vans. I pulled my twists back into a half up, half down style, that way I could still wear my hair down, but have it up and out of my face.

We get to the bowling alley and immediately get our rental shoes and reserve a lane. The girls and I play a quick round to warm us up before the guys showed up. "The fun has arrived!" A voice says as we all turn around and see Jaebum, that Wonho guy, and the other two guys I saw before I left Jaebum's the night before.

"About time you guys got here!" Reina said.

One of Jaebum's friends, who I didn't know walks to Elise.

"Jaebum, are you going to introduce us to your friends?" Reina asked. Why is she suddenly taking control of the date?

"This is Jinyoung, my best friend and roommate. Jackson , he's also my best friend and roommate, is with Elise. And—"

"I'm Wonho." Wonho said as he stood in front of me.

"And you are?" Wonho asked me.

"Aria."

"Aria. Cute name for a cute girl." He winked.

Suddenly Jaebum's other friend, Jackson stood in-between Wonho and I. Thank god. "How about we start playing?" Jackson suggested.

"Good idea!" Jinyoung added.

"How should we do teams?"

"Boys versus girls?" Momo suggested.

"How about we have team captains and they'll pick?" Reina suggested.

"Good idea! I volunteer as a team captain." Wonho said.

"Anyone else volunteer?"

"I'll be a captain!" Jinyoung said.

"Okay, everyone sit down and the team captains will pick." We all sit down and Wonho and Jinyoung stand in front of us.

"You guys should do rock paper scissors to see who picks first." Reina said. Wonho and Jinyoung play the game, three times and Jinyoung wins, two out of the three times.

"All right Jinyoung, you pick first." Jinyoung looks at all of us and then makes his decision. "Aria."

Thank god. I get up and stand behind Jinyoung. "Fuck, I was going to pick her!" Wonho complained. Well good thing Jinyoung picked me first.

"I'll pick Reina." Wonho said in a monotone voice.

"Jaebum," Jinyoung said.

"Momo,"

"Elise,"

"Jackson." Wonho said as he completed his team.

"All right, so Team Jinyoung is Aria, Jaebum, and Elise. Team Wonho is Momo, Jackson, and myself. Jinyoung since you picked first, we'll bowl first." Reina explained.