epilogue part 2 of 2

(Author's notes)

"SHOUTING"

"Speaking"

'Thoughts'

^actions^

// sound effect or flash//

*parseltongue*

I don't own Harry Potter nor do I own the characters
All rights go to J.K. Rowling

Last time
On his way to Severus's office he spotted one of his daughters and said "Lyra do me a favour and get Scorpius and bring him to uncle Sev's office" in a very dark voice the girl nodded before running off to go and find her brother. Draco made his way to Severus's office.

Now

Lyra's POV

I had just talking with my friend Irina Longbottom in the library and was just making my way down to the great hall when I spotted Dad walking towards me 'why the hell is dad even here?' I was going to ask him but he looked pissed 'probably best I find out later' I turned towards him and he finally spotted me and I could literally feel how angry he was. "Lyra could you do me a favour and get Scorpius and bring him to uncle Sev's office" he asked me, I didn't want to have him angry so I nodded and ran off to go and find Scorpius.

"Think, think where would an idiot be" I said to myself, I walked towards the great hall and looked around the room before spotting Cassie talking with one of her friends Andrea Nott so I ran over to her and stopped to catch my breath and held up a finger to signal her to wait.

Once I had my breath I looked up and said "do you know where Scorpius is?" Cassie raised an eyebrow and said "no sorry, why sis?" I shrugged my shoulders and said "I don't know but something's happened and whatever it is, dad is involved and he is pissed off at him, he is currently in the headmaster's office. I think it would be best to get Orion and Titania because I think that it would be best to all find out what's going on and I think Orion may know" Cassie nodded and said goodbye to Andrea before they both started searching for their siblings.

Cassiopeia's POV

Great what did that asshole do now, he's been acting like a real brat as of late and I see no reason why he shouldn't act his own age and grow up. But to know that dad was involved whatever he did do, it is big and if dad is as pissed off as Lyra says I think it is a wise idea to get the other twins as well.

I looked around the great hall and spotted a head or raven black hair at the Slytherin table and started walking over. I tapped his shoulder and he turned around and looked at me with a raised eyebrow I replied "dad's here" he looked bored and said "yeah I know that I saw him about half an hour ago when I was busy getting grounded for the Christmas holidays" I rolled my eyes and said "yeah well that's what happens when you prank. Anyway we need to find Tania and then find Scorpius?"

Orion tilted his head and said "why?", I looked at him and said "like I know all I know is that dad is here in the headmasters office and he is pissed, specifically at Scorpius and Lyra thinks that it would be a good idea for the rest of us to find out what the hell happened, do you know?" Orion shook his head and said "no when I left dad was already on his way back to the headmasters office after talking with mum about our punishments for the holidays and he was alright then so whatever it was that happened it would have happened after I left, I have an idea where Scorpius may be, but for the time being it would probably be best to find Tania. Bye Guys" Orion said as he stood up and looked at the people he was sat with.

No one's POV

After that the three siblings started discussing where they thought Titania may be. Lyra suggested the Ravenclaw common room, but that was shot down immediately by Orion who said "trust me if I know my twin as well as I think I do then she will currently be in the potions lab". After that the three siblings ran down to the Potions classroom where sure enough, Titania was sat down with many different potions books surrounding her. At the sound of the door opening the blond haired girl looked up and saw all but one of her siblings and said "what's with the get together?"
"Sorry to disrupt you from your work but we need your help to find Scorpius?" Lyra said, the blond haired girl raised an eyebrow and was about to say something when Orion said "dad's pissed off at him and is currently waiting in uncle Severus's office so we need to get him and head their so we can find out what happened." The blond haired girl nodded and put her books away quickly before following the group of her siblings out.