Back to the dursley's house and painful surprise

(Author's notes)

"SHOUTING"

"Speaking"

'Thoughts'

^actions^

// sound effect or flash//

*parseltongue*

I don't own Harry Potter nor do I own the characters
All rights go to J.K. Rowling

Last time
Once they were at the station Hadrian sighed and said good bye to the rest of the group before walking through the platform entrance and up to the dursley's who were scowling at him. They then got in the car and went home.

Now

Once they arrived at the house Hadrian scowled and said "I do hope you realise that I will not be sleeping in the cupboard" Vernon looked at the boy his face turning purple and he said "you boy will sleep where ever the hell we put you so shut up with your complaining" Hadrian glared at the man and said "you do know that the old fart that was paying you is dead right so I suggest you stop acting like an asshole before a snake comes and kills you in your sleep" Vernon shut up looking scared for his life.

Petunia and Dudley who had remained silent for the conversation smirked at Vernon with a look that said 'I-told-you-so' Hadrian raised an eyebrow at the pair and petunia said "well lets go and get your room ready Harry. Vernon I hope you find the couch comfortable" and with that she walked into the house. Dudley then looked at his father and shook his head in disappointment and then followed his mother. Hadrian blinked in surprise after the duo not believing his eyes or ears.

After a few minutes of processing the information did he realise that he was stood outside with his shocked uncle. So he ran inside that house after petunia and Dudley. When he entered the house he heard the door lock behind him. And turned around to see nothing. He shook his head thinking that he was imagining things and continued further into the house.

He entered the living room and froze in shock. He saw petunia looking at him with a bright smile and told him to sit down. He did so very cautiously. Petunia so the boys wariness and said "look Hadrian I-" Hadrian looked up so quick Dudley thought that his head was about to fly off of his head. Hadrian then said "where did you hear that name?" petunia sighed and said "your mother" Hadrian raised an eyebrow at the woman and said "my mother hates muggles so how come she talked to you without killing you?" petunia chuckled and said "well she was about to kill both myself and Dudley but a man from my childhood came over after saying that he could sense something wrong with the both of us and then they took us to the wizard bank and did something called a cleansing on the both of us" Hadrian blinked registering what she had said and his eyes widened.

"turns out that I was adopted into the Evans family, lily was their blood related child that was why she was a muggle born, turns out I was a from a pureblood family and that the old coot had bound my magic at a young age, making my family think I was a squib so they sent me to the muggle world where the Evans's were imperioused into adopting me" Hadrian scowled and said "if that is so which family is it that you belong to an do they know that you do actually have magic?"

Petunia nodded and said "yes they know now as I spoke with them shortly after the cleansing and I am a member of the flint family" Hadrian nodded and then said "wait flint, you wouldn't happen to be related to a Marcus flint would you?" petunia nodded and said "yes he is my nephew why do you ask?" Hadrian replied "he was a chaser for the slytherin team during his time at Hogwarts." Petunia nodded understanding what he meant.

Hadrian then realised that this meant that Dudley also had magic and turned to look an Dudley who was smirking darkly and said "looks like you have magic now" Dudley nodded and petunia said "yes and I also changed his name to the one I was originally going to give him" Hadrian raised an eyebrow in surprise and said "and that would be?" he looked at the boy who said "Kieran".