Warning! Warning! Ugly pink toad alert, I repeat ugly pink toad alert

(Author's notes)

"SHOUTING"

"Speaking"

'Thoughts'

^actions^

// sound effect or flash//

*parseltongue*

I don't own Harry Potter nor do I own the characters
All rights go to J.K. Rowling

Last time
The carriages made their way up to the top of the hill and Hadrian and Draco made it look like it was a very uncomfortable journey, as they walked in through the front doors Draco quickly whispered "welcome back for 5th year, one year left till the marriage and two till your free" before walking into the great hall and towards the Slytherin table. Hadrian scowled at how long there still is and walked to the Gryffindor table.

With all of the students sat down Dumbledore got up and started the welcome feast.

Now

Dumbledore stood in front of the student body and said "to our new students welcome to Hogwarts and to our older students welcome back to another fantastic year at Hogwarts School of witchcraft and wizardry, this year we have two changes of staff. Our care of magical creatures' professor Hagrid is out on a leave of sickness so taking over his job will be former professor grubbily plank, now our other change of staff is our new defence against the dark arts teacher professor Dolores umbridge, let us all wish the professor a wonderful year."

Just as Dumbledore was about to continue a high pitched throat clearing was heard and everyone turned to the end of the table where the new teacher was and she stood up and walked over to the middle of the higher levelled floor and said "thank you headmaster Dumbledore for those... kind words of welcome, and it pleases me to see all your bright young faces smiling up at me. I'm sure that we are all going to be such great friends." A sickly sweet smile graced her face the entire speech, Fred and George looked at each other before looking back at the teacher and saying "that's unlikely" of course the pink toad of a teacher heard them and glared at them and then said "well that was all thank you all for having some of your time." And with that she went and sat down.

After which Dumbledore clapped while the rest of the hall who were ready to fall asleep started clapping pretending what they were hearing was the best mini speech that they had ever heard before. Hadrian glanced over at the Slytherin table and met Draco's eyes before he rolled them showing his boredom to the boy who just chuckled in response. The old coot then said "with that I only have a few words and they are dig in" after that the food appeared on the table in front of them.

After eating their dinner did Hadrian, Dean, Neville and Seamus all walk up to the Gryffindor common room after receiving the password from one of the older years. They immediately went to their room and noticed that Ronald's things were already in the room and they frowned before they all smirked and used a few spells to levitate his things from the dorm room and into the common room. Once that was done they entered the room and cast the same spells that the marauders had so that only they could come and go from the room as they pleased. Before deciding to do a little bit of redecorating. Hadrian looked at the other three who nodded and Hadrian waved his hand and Ronald's bed disappeared from the room and the room enlarged in size.

Seamus and dean laughed and Neville said "aright so first we change the beds I really hate how uncomfortable they are" Hadrian nodded and turned to his first and thought about what he wanted his bed to be like before waving his hand in the direction of the wooden mast bed that immediately transformed into a queen sized bed that looked like you could just sink into it.

Hadrian was about to sit down when Seamus said me next, Hadrian chuckled at his friends eagerness and said to him "okay, okay keep your gold on you" the other two laughed at that while Seamus went to smack Hadrian upside the head.
Hadrian stood next to Seamus and said "face your bed" the boy obeyed the command, Hadrian then said "now think of what you want the bed to look and feel like" Seamus nodded again and then Hadrian said "okay while keeping that image in your mind imagine your magic flowing through your arm, into your hand and then wave it in front of you and imagine the old rickety wooden bed transfigured into the one you are thinking of" Seamus did as he was told and then he heard clapping when he opened his eyes as he had closed them before he saw that the bed that he was thinking of was right in front of him. He couldn't believe his eyes.