Headmistress ugly pink annoying toad

(Author's notes)

"SHOUTING"

"Speaking"

'Thoughts'

^actions^

// sound effect or flash//

*parseltongue*

I don't own Harry Potter nor do I own the characters
All rights go to J.K. Rowling

Last time
"Mother?!" Sirius asked incredulously, walburga looked at her son sadly and said "I'm sorry for everything I ever said to you son, it seems that you have finally seen the truth and I am glad that it was sooner rather than later." Sirius smiled at his mother and said "I am glad too" and with that he left the hallway and went into the kitchen.

Now

The rest of the holidays went by quickly and soon it was back to Hogwarts Hadrian was glad because the entire time the ginger haired bitch started getting closer and closer towards him and it was starting to piss him off because clearly she didn't know what personal space was.

Anyway it was the start of the New Year so basically it was January, and Hadrian was looking out towards the snow filled hills as a blanket of white glistened in the sunlight he smiled while staring off into space.

Skipping another few weeks (because the author isn't getting payed enough for this (I'm not actually getting paid, I am being sarcastic))

It was now February and Hadrian was sat in the library with Neville, Luna, Seamus and Dean. When suddenly Percy walked over with a dark look in his eyes and said "the annoying trio did something against the pink toad's rules and put you guys names on it so Hadrian I need to take you to the headmaster's office and all of you will be receiving detention for something that you didn't even do." Hadrian nodded and stood up and left with Percy while the others stared after him worried.

Once they reached the office the both grimaced when they heard umbitch saying "see Cleary Dumbledore's army, you thought he was up to something and here is the evidence" Percy opened the door and all of the occupants turned to the door and Hadrian asked politely with a confused expression "may I ask why both I am here and you minister sir?".

The people in the room looked at Hadrian with a mix of hatred, envy, incredulity and slyness. The minister was looking at a piece of paper in his hand and said "apparently Dumbledore was creating an army against me and the ministry and according to this you were a part of it mister potter what do you have to say about this mister potter?" Hadrian raised an eyebrow in surprise and said "I haven't heard anything about this sir but may I be allowed to see the paper please" Fudge nodded and let Hadrian see the paper and Hadrian took one look at his fake name scrawled on the paper and said "I hate to inform you minister but this isn't my handwriting I had been practising over the summer for the owl exams so my writing would be legible and it isn't like this. I have a sample of my writing to compare it to if you wish to see what I mean?"

The minister looked at him and said "but of course" Hadrian got is bag which he too with him and looked through a piece of parchment until he came across his parchment that he had wrote earlier for a Defence against the dark arts essay and passed it to the minister who grabbed the parchment and started reading the essay while also closely examining the handwriting and said "the hand writing is completely different, I must apologies my boy for dragging you all the way here, but I have to admit that is the most insightful essay for Defence against the dark arts that I have ever seen or heard about Dolores you should be proud of your student"