Open

She ain't wanna step into my room. Fucked around and made a bed out the sofa. She said "Okay, okay. Let's start over". Told me how she feels and now she's all open

Giovanni's POV

It's been a week since that little incident happened with me and Honey In my room.  We've managed to continue to act as if nothing ever happened. Neither of us have spoken a word about it to eachother or anyone. Well until now while I'm on the phone with Chrissy of course. i tell this bitch everything.

"i don't even know what gets into me yo. It's like every time she comes around i just don't know how to act. It's something about her that just" i trailed off

"Draws you to her?" Chrissy finished my sentence. i nodded

"Yeah.. l"

"You like her. i think you should go for it bro. She's cute too, i be seeing her on ya snap and shit, ya cute or whatever. It wouldn't hurt to get some licks either"

i laughed and shook my head. "Mmm yeah i don't know about all that. I'm not ready to swipe this v card just yet"

"Girl you ain't gotta swipe the shit, but I'm saying. Good head and fingers never hurt nobody. Especially them fingers girl I'm telling you, it be having me like.." she stuck out her tongue her rolled her eyes back

i had to laugh "bitch i swear you a fool"

She laughed too "nah let me stop, but forreal. It helps make it a little less painful when you do lose your shit forreal forreal"

i nodded. I'll keep that in mind i guess.

"Where's Ana tho, put that hoe in the camera"

"Girl she nowhere to be found. She out with Kennedy"

"Oh that bitch" she rolled her eyes

"Ion know what that bitch problem is but everytime i come around she be tryna throw shade"

"Yeah okay she must not know New York bitches is on a different type of timing deadass. I'll pop out on ya real quick. Sis can throw shade but can she throw hands?"

"Deadass. Cause Christmas break soon approach, hoekayyyy"

"Hoekayyyy"

We took a moment to laugh at how weak we really be having eachother. But all jokes aside, i hope Christmas break hurries up cause I'm missing her crazy ass.

"I'm boutta go tho sis imma call you before i go to sleep, Honey boutta come over for the night since Imma be home alone"

"Ouu zaddy, oww. Get it bitch" she giggled and i returned the laugh

"Love you sis"

"Love you too pumpkin" she said before we ended out two hour FaceTime call

Let me hop in the shower real quick and revert these curls.

••••

Honey's POV

i headed downstairs into the dining room where my momma was sitting, flipping through the pages of a magazine.

"Hey momma"

She turned her attention towards me and took her reason glasses off

"Hey Honey , where you off to?" She asked, referring to the duffel bag i had around my shoulder.

"Oh, I'm going over my friend Giovanni's house for the night, Imma sleep over"

"Oh Giovanni. And when do i finally get to meet her?"