1~ Winners

FINALLY! it's friday! college is done for this week, so i can go home and sleep. as soon as i enter the door, my mum runs up to me, looking incredibly excited. "SEEEEEAAAANNNN!" she shouts, making my ears cry.

"WHAT? YOU'RE SO LOUD, WOMAN!" i shout back in a louder volume.

"Um, rude." she gives me a death glare and then smiles again.

"Guess who won a so-called camping trip in a so-called competition that they so-called entered when they were so-called drunk and had no idea that they were entering this so-called competition or what could be won from this so-called competition that they so-called entered -"

"MUM, I GET IT! YOU SO-CALLED WON! NOW STOP RAMBLING." we both laugh and she floofs my hair. she explains some stuff about this trip that i really don't care about until she gets to the point where the camping trip is for 6 people. our family only includes 3 people, so we can invite another 3.

my mind immediately flicks on and straight away, i think of Mark. Mark Fischach. Mark Edward Fischbach. Sexy Mark Edward Fischbach the God of hotness! "SEAN SHUT UP!" i tell my brain. let me explain for you who this God is.

Mark: 1.79m of pure man. 100% sex appeal. 2 years older than me. muscles on top of muscles. hair flows beautifully in the wind... you get the point - he's perfect.

our parents have been best friends since they were our age and still are now. we've been friends since i was born. but Mark's always had a special place in my heart. he's the one who made me realise i was gay and attracted to men.

i've always tried to keep my feelings in. i came out to my mum last year, but i don't think she has a clue about my feelings for Mark. anyway, it would be super awkward if we were anything more than friends.

buuuuut i woooould be VERY happy with him. he's waaaaay out of my league anyway. AND he's probably straight. so right now my chances are at 0... maybe even -1, or -5, or -50... yeah.

"Should we invite Mark and his parents? I know you two get along brilliantly!" my mum says. my heart is racing. i thought she'd never ask!

"Sure" i say happily.