Chapter Three

"Okay, class, today we will be studying instinct, and how you will react if I put you in random groups that you have to live with!!!"

"No way! The guidance counselor put you up to this, didn't she?" Fiona asked annoyed. She wanted to practice her ice magic this weekend.

"A good observation," said Mrs. Jackson. "You will be living with your group for a month to build new relationships, so everyone calm down because if you don't listen, everyone gets an F on this assignment."

Everyone became silent and the teacher started calling out groups.

The last four remaining were Marina, Fiona, Denver, and a student named Flint. Fiona was internally screaming for three reasons. The first was that her ship was living together. The second was because Flint had fire powers and she wasn't very fond of him. The third was that the only four people in this school that had powers just happened to be in the same group, but maybe it was just a coincidence, she decided not to think about it.

"Now that everyone is in their groups, socialize!" shouted Miss Jackson.

"No way I am living with this fire scum!" yelled Fiona. "He needs to go back to the trash can that he came from!"

"It's not like I'm enjoying your presence either, Elsa!" Flint shot back.

"Oh no he didn't! Marina, hold me back!" Fiona screamed her eyes starting to glow.

"Come on Elsa, let it go!" Flint antagonized.

He had hit the wrong button. Suddenly an ice spike shot right at Flint's throat, but was stopped by a thick vine.

"Everyone needs to calm down," Denver said, the vine coming from his hands.

"Yeah we need to decide which person is house we are going to live in," Marina said while keeping Fiona out of reach from Flint.

"Fine," said Fiona and Flint in unison.

Marina sighed. It was going to be a long month.

Author's Note:
Yay! I thought of what to do with the plot! It took me forever to think of something and I'm happy with the outcome. I may post again today if I have time. I probably won't draw Flint or Denver because I can't draw guys! Bye!