Lets go

The next day
I woke up to Logan's hands wrapped around me he was still sleeping.I turned around and started playing with his hair it was so fluffy and soft in the mornings he takes about 40 minutes on his hair every single day.I stopped because I had to go get ready because we were leaving to go back to L.A today.As soon as i stopped he pulled me back down and put my hand back on his head while smiling I laughed and played more with his hair.

''Logan I have to get up we have to go back to L.A today.''I say trying to get up but every time I tried he would pull me back down.

''We get to see Kong and Maverick?''He said in a little kid voice.I laughed at his response he was such a little kid.

''Yea we get to see them and everyone else in L.A.Now get up and get ready we have to leave soon.''I get up and go to the shower and Logan goes on his phone.I get out of the shower and change.Once I'm done changing I go back to our room and I see Logan crying.I slowly get closer to him to see what he was looking at and he was reading the comments in the forest video.I quickly grab his phone and put it in my pocket and hug him tightly.He hugs me back and starts to completely looses control and cries so bad.Soon enough I started crying also.

"It's ok Logan. You're going to be ok."I whisper to him.He hugs me even tighter.
"They said I should kill my se—" I cut him off.
"No, No, No, don't listen to them you have me and all of your friends and Kong and Maverick that love you." I say.He slowly stops crying and we just stand there holding each other.

"Please don't read anymore comments ok."I say letting go of him and looking into his beautiful blue eyes. He closes his eyes and I wipe away the tears.

"Ok."He says with his eye still closed.

(A/n I don't know if I should keep on writing this story or if I should just write a new one. So I'll try to update small chapters.