Hello

We go back with the boys and go on the plane and I sleep the whole way there.We finally land and it was pretty humid so I take I take my hoodie of and tie it around my waist.
"I'm hungry."I say to Logan and hold his hand and rest my head on his shoulder.
"Okay, what do you want?"
"Hmmmmm.....how about pizza."
"Sure lets go."we all go and eat some pizza.Once we were done we go and order an Uber and go to the house.I was listening to music.
"Logan."
"Yea?"
"Are we also going to meet your dad?"since Logan's parents were divorced I figured that I should ask.
"Sure babe we can go tomorrow."
"Okay."I went back and listen to some more music.

We arrive at the house of Logan's mom i was pretty nervous now.

"Well here we are.''Jake said and me and Logan got out of the car and got out suitcases down Logan goes and knocks on the door and she immediately opens the door I think Logan didn't mention that we were coming to visit because she looked really surprised.

''LOGAN JAKE WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE!.'' She yelled.

''We came to introduce you to our girlfriends.'' Logan said will hugging his mom.We all go inside and sit on the couch.

''So who are these lovely young ladies?''She said with a big smile.

''This is Juliana she is my lovely and beautiful girlfriend.'' Logan said while putting his arm around me.

''Well hello Juliana I am Pam.'' She said and game a big hug.

''And this in Erika my girlfriend.'' Jake said but didn't hug Erika.

''Hi Erika aren't you hot in those sweat pants and that sweater it is pretty humid?''

"No i'm fine thanks.''

[A/N

I am REALLY SORRY for not publishing in such a long time I will try to publish more often.