I knew it

Something was up, why didn't Jake hug Erika? I shrugged it off and we all walked over to the living room.We all took a seat

"So,tell me about yourself girls?" Pam said
" well, I make YouTube videos,sing ,act and I have been with Logan for three months now. I am actually from Ohio also and I I am 21 years old."I said. Logan put his arm on my  waist and gave me a kiss on my head.

" I also make YouTube videos and I have been with Jake for four months and I am 23 years old(idk how old she really is)."Pam widened her eyes when she announced her age.

"So how to my son's treat you?"She looked over at me and Erika she looked nervous.She looked at Jake and he glared at her.
"Logan is, very sweet with me and he treats me like a queen. He is very respectful and honest with me he cheers me up whenever I'm sad takes care of me, Protects me , Even though sometimes we do fight we get over it. Although sometimes he can be very annoying he is very sweet with me and treats me amazing."I look over at Logan and he smiles really big he gives me a quick peck on my lips.

"Jake is ...Amazing with me he treats me well respects me and takes care of me." She didn't say that much about him something is up I will have a talk with her later.

" well if you guys are tired you guys can sleep in the boys old rooms."We all got up and got our stuff and went to the rooms We were staying at. We walk in into Logan's old room it has pictures of him when he was little and all of his trophy's that he won when he has in football and all of his certificates he got when he was still in school. I look around some more and get changed into my pjs and get In  We with Logan.
"So what did you think about my mom."He said hugging me.
"She is really sweet, I hope she liked me."I say and put my head on his chest.
"She definitely likes you."He says and Hines me kiss.
We were sleeping but I heard some yelling downstairs.I slowly got up trying not to, wake up Logan I got up and followed the yelling it was Jake and Erika.
"NOW SHE THINKS SOMETHING IS UP BECAUSE YOU LITTLE SHIT HEAD DID NOT SAY ENOUGH GOOD THINGS ABOUT ME AND JULIANA LOOKED AT YOU BECAUSE YOU GOT SCARED YOU ARE SUCH AND IDIOT WHY AM I EVEN DATING YOU I SHOULD BE WITH JULIANA!"He still likes me.
"HEY ITS NOT MY FUCKEN FAULT SHE DOSNT LIKE YOU!"She yelled back at him she threw a punch at her and started beating her.I knocked on the door and he stopped Erika got in the bed and Jake opened the door.
"Oh ,hey Juliana what's up?"He said
"Umm nothing I her some screaming and got worried everything alright."
"Oh everything is alright don't worry."I nodded and went back upstairs.I got in bed and Logan wrapped his arms around me what If Jake try's to hurt me again?