My neighbor

Your pov
''Why did you act like that?'' I ask Jake once Logan left.
"What do you mean?'' He says in kind of a nervous and mad tone.
''Umm..you didn't let me talk to Logan when he was asking me why I was here.''
''Well....ummmm.''I can tell he is getting nervous so I just asked were I could sleep he said I can sleep with Alissa.I was so glad he didn't say with Tessa.I get my stuff and go up stairs and go with Alissa.
''Hey,Jake Sid I can sleep here with you if it is ok with you.''
''Hi,it's ok you can put your stuff by the closet.''I go and put my stuff bye the closet and I just sleep in my clothes.
Next morning
I wake up at 8 I go into Jakes room and say that I was leaving.
''I'll drive you.''he offers me a ride and I said yes.
''Ok,this is the direction it is on vine street.''
Jakes pov
I drive Juliana to her apartment she said it was on vine street that was were Logan lived she was probably staying in a different complex than hime.
"Here it is.do you need any help?''I asked
''No.I'm ok thanks jake.''
''Here is my number just in case some happens.''I give her my number she gave me a hug and I went back to the team 10 house.I was sad that she left but at least I was able to text here.
Your pov
I go to get my key for my apartment I to the elevator and go into my apartment.I unpacked everything I decided to take a nap but then I herd my neighbor scream I ignored it it stopped and I was about to fall a sleep until he screamed again.
''Uhhhhh why is this guy screaming all the fucken time.''I get up and go next door.I knock and said
''Hi can you please........''I stopped and it was Logan.
Logan's pov
"AYO GOOD MORNING LOGANG WHATS POPPPPPPINNNN"I scream into my camera.
''So today I got a audition and I'm going to the beach and taking Kong with me so let's go say hi to MAVERICK THE PAROTT.''I was about to go say hi to hime until the door bell rang,
''Oh no logang I think it's a noise complain.''I go to open the door and see that it is Juliana.
''Hi can you please........''I was shocked and so was she.
Your pov
"Logan?'' I say confused
''Juliana what are you doing here?''
''I just moved in..wait do you liv here?''I asked
"Yea,are you next door.''
''Yea.''
''That's AWESOME now we see each other more often.''he says giving me a smirk.
''Not if you keep screaming like that.''She said laughing.Her smile was amazing