Chapter 22 - More Intos

Começar do início

"Let's get going shall we?" Optimus said as he dissipated and went back to is original form. I gave a large smile and walked over to where I kept my energon. "Want to grab some Energon first?" I asked. Optimus nodded and called for Ratchet to come back in. I opened up the floor and moved the bigger cylinders forward for them to each grab one. "This is amazing. We will defiantly be able to step up our game in this war." Ratchet awed as he stared at the Synthetic Energon. Optimus then called for a ground bridge. Before I followed I had my real form pick me up and we walked forward. There was no way I was going to leave it behind. The ground bridge appeared out of thin air. A swirling vortex, something I had never used. I stood there looking at it for a moment. My sire and Ratchet already through. I felt Wheeljack rub my shoulder with his digit. I looked over to him and gave him a nervous smile. "You'll get used to it." He told me with a comforting smile. I gave him a slight nod and walked through. 

On the other side was a whole different world. I couldn't believe my eyes. The Autobots base was inside a old missile silo. It was an amazing sight to see. While I was staring in awe at the base, Wheeljack left to go greet Bulkhead. I eventually turned my head and noticed a platform area with an old couch and tv. Then I remembered, the three human allies. There they were, standing on the platform, leaning against the railing. I backed up, my hands up in defense, on my servo bringing it closer to my chassis. I stared in horror. I should of remembered them. Their smiling faces soon turned in to upset frowns. Optimus soon noticed after putting the energon away. He ran up and came in front of me, blocking them from my view. "Quicktrigger, its okay. They are friends. They will never hurt you. I promise you." He explained. I wanted to believe him, but I was having a hard time. They are only children, but they could still be dangerous. 

"The only one you have to really worry about is Miko." Ratchet said with a little anger showing in his voice. "She won't hurt you though. She is just very outgoing." Bulkhead finished. "Would you like me to introduce you?" Optimus asked, showing me his servo. I slowly walked on. He walked over to them and placed his servo in front of them. "This is Raf" He moved me in front of the shortest one with glasses who gave me a happy nod, "This is Jack," He moved me in front of a tall boy, with black hair and he gave a nervous wave, "And this is Miko." Last he moved me in front of Miko, she had black and pink hair up in two pigtails, and a miss max outfit I didn't quite understand. She gave me a very exciting wave. "So, your Shelby. We've heard about you from the other bots. Bumblebee told us about the time you taught him how to ride a dirt bike. Then about you helping Wheeljack. Are you going to be an Autobot now? Will you stay here? Got any blasters?" Miko started going off with question after question. "Miko, that's enough. Can't you see she's scared enough. She's obviously not used to humans." Jack interrupted her. He doesn't know the half of it, but I do thank him for shutting her up. "Sorry." She quietly apologized. 

I couldn't speak. I felt like my voice box had been ripped out. I stared at them, not in horror anymore but in nervousness now. They seem nice enough but this will take some time getting used too. As long as Sire and Wheeljack are with me, I think I'll be okay. "This is Quicktrigger." Optimus introduced me using my real name. "I thought her name was Shelby." Miko piped up. I dipped back in fear. I forgot they probably don't know the real story. "Yeah and is someone going to explain the Synthetic Energon?" Arcee raised her voice. This made me want to crawl into  a whole and die. "She is my lost sparkling. She changed her name after," He gave me a quick look, as if to ask if he could talk about it. I gave him a quick nod and he continued, "She was captured by M.E.C.H. and got away. She pretended to be human after that." There was a loud gasp throughout the room. "Your a holoform?" Miko asked in shock. All I could do was nod my head. I was now sitting on Optimus's servo with my knees to my chest and my arms wrapped around them. 

"She is unable to go back to her real body." Optimus told them. "That's horrible. I don't wish that on anybody." Bulkhead sympathized. "Okay, but what about the energon?" Arcee asked again. "Before her creator and I sent her off planet, Alpha Trion asked to give her something that could help her when she landed. He transferred the formula into her processor, so she could keep it safe and keep herself alive. Seeing as she wasn't able to be given any weapons, being so young." Optimus explained. Now I knew why it was given to me. The other bots looked at me in awe. "That's my girl." Wheeljack said proudly. I could feel my cheeks heat up as I try and hide my smile. 

"My girl?" Arcee repeated, her hands on her hips, giving Wheeljack a 'you got to be kidding me' look. Optimus shot him a glare. This can't be good. "Well to be fair, I didn't know she was Primes sparkling." Wheeljack defended himself. Optimus looked at me, he bared his teeth, clearly angry about the situation. "There is no way, I'm letting you be with Wheeljack." He bellowed. My eyes widened and my jaw dropped. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. "You have no control over who I want to be with." I snapped. "I am your sire, and you are still a youngling. I have control." Optimus recalled. "You haven't been in my life for eons and you think you can just come back in and take over my life. Wheeljack was in my life first, before you came along." I objected. He didn't say anything back. He clenched his fist, and I saw his optics refocus. He knew I was right. He just didn't want to admit it.  He then put me down and pointed his finger to Wheeljack, "This conversation isn't finished." He stated and walked away.