020

Clayton stepped closer to Lutina

Clayton stepped closer to Lutina. His lips were pulled in a snarl, looking down at his mate.
She always had to fight him on every word.
He expected to wake Lutina up in the morning, maybe even a quickie and a thank you, and then they would go to the training grounds.

But, like always the human had to stall.
Clayton's non existent eyebrows shot up.
He had seen the other day a male hybrid, spanking his mate as punishment.
Maybe that'll make her listen, the cursed hybrid thought to himself, grabbing Lutina roughly by her arm. He pulled her towards him as he sat on the chair.

"What're you doing?" The veterinarian questioned, her voice shooting up as Clayton lied her down his lap. Her ass was up, her stomach between the hybrids thighs. "Clayton!"

The cursed hybrids palmed Lutina's ass firmly, loving every second of it.

"Clayton!" Lutina bit her bottom lip, trying to scold him.
She was trying to act like she didn't love how aggressive he was touching her. But, she couldn't help herself.

"Let me go!" The veterinarian raised her voice, trying to squirm out of the hybrid's hold.

"Are you going to change your clothes?" Clayton asked calmly. He tried to tell himself he was doing this for her. But, now it was mostly for him.

"No!"

"Then no." Clayton landed his first slap on Lutina's butt, watching with a fascinated expression at the recoil.

"Are you now?" The cursed hybrid cleared his throat. His rough hand landing another smack on Lutina's ass.

"N–n–No! " the human bit her bottom lip so hard, it started bleeding.
She softly let a moan escape as Clayton landed another slap.
This one was harder than the previous.
With every smack the Hybrid have her, Lutina felt it more and more in her core.
It turned her more horny. For stability, Lutina held onto Clayton's leg.
He begun hitting her bum so hard, she almost flew out his lap a few times. The veterinarian could feel her bottom getting more and more sensitive every time.

And, with every movement, she could feel Clayton's rock hard thunder junk.
Lutina could feel how excited he was for her. So, the veterinarian pulled herself a bit more up, to the point that Clayton hard member was aligned with her core.

Lutina softly smiled. She began to softly grind on the hybrid, acting like it was from the recoil of the smacks he was giving her.

Clayton paused for a moment.
He threw his head back, releasing a deep groan. He shook his head, feeling Lutina still grinding on him.
The hybrid wasted no time, immediately pulling his mate on his lap. This time though, she was directly sitting on his lap. Clayton's  hard member pulsed, feeling how soft and wet Lutina was under her thin shorts.

"You minx," Clayton growled out, his hand caressing Lutina's warm cheek.
His mate pushed her cheek against him, loving the way he touched her. Clayton moved his hand to Lutina's lips. He pulled her bottom lip loose from her hold of her teeth.