02

This is the second update I enjoyed doing this even though I had to be rushed.
Enjoy reading💖

(Edited.)

White, turning a dark shade of grey clouds moved in the morning sky, kissed into brilliant white by the sun. Lutina peered out over the balcony that was decorated with branches and leaves, her eyes taking in the woods that was also her property.
It's going to rain today, she thought, pulling her white, thick cardigan around herself.

She watched as the morning fully arrived. The mist thickened and the unmistakable roll of thunder growled threateningly, one color hung on. Lutina continued to enjoy the beautiful presence of the weather. Like the vet had predicted, it begun to rain.

She had to tear herself away from it, having to get ready for the day.
Lutina went back inside and grabbed an old white shirt and light baggy jeans that had seen better days. She put on her black biker boots before she walked downstairs, looking at the calendar and huffed out the number of the date.
The vet had to go to Elizabeth's house to pick up the pet. But, she couldn't help but feel something was wrong; terribly wrong. She forced the feeling away. She shouldn't feel that way about it.

The vet grabbed a fruitbar and snatched her car keys off the table, walking outside on her own pace. She opened the door of her beat up car with a big bench at the back. Even though she got enough money for a brand new car she didn't saw the need to it.
Just because she got money didn't meant she was going to spend it out to something that was in trend, besides, the car still worked. She had it since she nineteen, gotten it as present from her then boyfriend. It never failed her.

The vet started the car, humming to herself. She bopped her head later to numerous songs as she drove, singing gibberish along the songs she didn't know the lyrics of.

Lutina had checked out where Elizabeth lived and found out that the woman lived out of town in a rich neighborhood. It was an hour driving but she made the best out of it, trying to entertain herself.

After hearing numerous country music on the radio, Lutina arrived in front of the house. Even though she couldn't call it a house. It was a damn mansion.
It didn't looked so shiny like you expected. All the windows of the house were pitch black; nobody could see trough it. 
It was an old mansion. The garden was filled with dying flowers and plants. It looked like they hadn't had water for months.
It looked like nobody had lived there for years. The vet sure hoped Elizabeth hadn't led her on and send her to a different house. She would've wasted her day, then.

When Lutina was done observing the house, she waited inside the car for a hot long minute, waiting for the last song to finish. She couldn't just go and have only listened to the half of the song. So, she let it play until the very end, opening her eyes.