019

BEFORE GOING ANY FURTHER, FOLLOW ME SO YOU CAN READ THE NEXT CHAPTER BECAUSE I DONT KNOW HOW TO UNDO THE PRIVATE CHAPTER SORRY 💘

BEFORE GOING ANY FURTHER, FOLLOW ME SO YOU CAN READ THE NEXT CHAPTER BECAUSE I DONT KNOW HOW TO UNDO THE PRIVATE CHAPTER  SORRY 💘

Lutina jumped out of the car, walking around the car to see the scene. Atticus had taken Clayton by surprise.

The veterinarian grabbed with all the strength she could muster, the man by his shoulders, pulling on him.
"Atticus, get off of him!" But it was no avail. It was like the hybrid was determined to end Clayton. Even though Clayton was ten times stronger than the wolf hybrid on a good day.

Mustering his strength together, the cursed hybrid pushed Atticus off of him.. and through Lutina's window.

"No!" The veterinarian screamed, jumping at Clayton, holding the hybrid back from attacking Atticus further.

The hybrid furrowed his eyebrows, looking down at the human. "Step away," he ordered rather on a harsh tone.

"Nonono, you're going to destroy my house at this point. Newsflash! My house doesn't have magical powers where it'll heal itself! " Lutina yelled, she was not only fighting Clayton, but also herself. Something made her wanna submit to the cursed hybrid. To do whatever he wanted.

"So if you want to fight him to protect your fuckin' ego, do it somewhere where my property and family aren't put in danger!" Lutina let out.

Clayton's nose twitched, he let out a sigh of annoyance. "He started it," the cursed hybrid muttered beneath his breath.

"I don't care, really," Lutina emit a long, deep audible breath, looking at the ruined window. It was also gonna cost a heavy bit to get that fixed.

Atticus came out the house, pulling out a shard of glass.

"I swear to God," Lutina mumbled. "If you're going to fight him again, I'll personally kick your ass out off my property.

It made the wolf hybrid growl. "You have his scent rubbed all over you," he hissed.

"I don't give a rats ass if I even had Robert fuckin Pattinson's scent over me! I'm not some property, despite what both of you think. I'm a person! I breathe and have my own life!" Lutina screamed in Atticus's face.

"Now," the black woman cleared her throat, feeling a bit more calmer after her scream fit.

"If you cannot handle that, then honestly you can leave. I'm trying to help you to regain your freedom here so you can go back home."

Atticus frowned at that.

"But who said I wanted to go home..?"

Lutina sighed. She was going to join the next morning training. She didn't want to put her energy into whatever game Atticus was playing at. So, Lutina turned around and walked back in her home.

Atticus tried to follow Lutina but got quickly stopped by Clayton who crossed his arms, looking the wolf hybrid up and down. 
"Dogs aren't allowed inside," the cursed hybrid sneered at Atticus, ignoring the wolfs hybrid growl as he walked inside, closing and locking the door.

In all fairness, Lutina had learned Clayton how to lock the doors. And he absolutely loved it. He loved locking people outside. It was the first time he enjoyed something so non violent.

In the morning, Lutina got woken up at seven AM. The woman opened her eyes, groaning. Her tired eyes glancing up at the alarm before turning around.
Just for her sheets to get ripped off her warm body. Well, it soon turned cold as Lutina irritatedly looked up. She made eye contact with Clayton.
"What do you think you're doing?" Lutina asked. "I'm cold."

Clayton bit his lips.
Lutina looked extra devouring in the morning. His eyes hungrily watched how the oversized white shirt she wore to bed was clinging to her body, a bit of it was riding up, showing off a promising view of her melanin ass.

"..Clayton?" Lutina asked. She opened her eyes. She would curse him out if he left her alone in the cold. But, to Lutina's surprise when she opened her eyes. Clayton was still there. Touching himself though his pants as he watched Lutina. "C–Clayton what the hell?!" Lutina scrambled up, immediately getting out of bed. "You creep!" She threw her pillow at him. She was not only mad at him, but also at herself for finding it to be quite hot.

Seeing what he was doing, the cursed hybrid let go of his thick member that was pulsing through the layers of clothing. He sheepishly smiled up at his mate, taking a step forward. "I' apologize you looked so fine, sleeping there. You resemble a innocent deer when you sleep."

The veterinarian opened and closed her mouth, not knowing how to respond to that. "Never do that again to another woman. They think it's creepy," she said, walking past Clayton to go brush her teeth.

"I would never, " Clayton grumbled, watching as Lutina immediately started brushing her teeth, looking through the mirror at the hybrid.

The bybrid walked up to Lutina. He pushed himself against her from the back. He felt his thick member immediately making itself known. Clayton felt Lutina shiver against him . "This is all yours," he whispered in her ears, looking at her reaction in the mirror.

After recollecting herself, Lutina turned around, shoving Clayton away. "You're not tempting me!" She said. "This time," she mumbled to herself before walking out. As quick as she could, the veterinarian got dressed, having to lock Clayton out as he kept clawing through the door.

"Come on! I'll behave!" The cursed hybrid tried to persuade the woman. But, it obviously didn't work. Clayton could never hold himself in whenever he saw Lutina dress.

After a while, Lutina finally opened the door. "I'm ready for my first training!" She said, feeling energetic despite having to be awake at so early.

Clayton's eyes immediately went to what Lutina what was wearing. Lutina wore an white tank top that didn't leave much to imagination as it was an tight fit. She wore with that camouflage gym shorts, showing off every bit she had. Her long, dark hair was in a ponytail, drawing attention to the mark. For shoes she had worn simple black and white converse.

He shook his head. "No," he growled.
"I'm not allowing it."

It made the veterinarian quirk up her dark eyebrow.
"I never asked for your opinion?"

"Go change," Clayton ordered Lutina, without batting an eye.

"No, wanna hear it in Spanish? Noh."