Chapter 01

(For the people who don't know : (You pronounce Lutina's name as Luu-tien-na

(For the people who don't know : (You pronounce Lutina's name as Luu-tien-na.)

(Edited.)

As the water droplets began to fall; a window was opened from a Animal Clinic.
The droplets began by few; only to get heavier with the seconds, like an army.

A dark skinned arm was stuck out of the window, feeling the cold rain on her arm, the woman let out a lovely laugh, feeling happiness from only the rain as it was comforting to her.

Rain floated in gentle waves, as gravity was a soft music from earth. She sat down slowly, quietly thrilled at the novelty of being alone, absorbing the quiet world from the window. She tilted her fingers upwards and watched the remnants of the drops run downwards. Her shoulders just started to relax and her mind quietened down after a long day. She just sat and listened to the rain as it grew heavier.

I can stay like this forever, she thought.

A knock on the door awakened the woman from her mindless thoughts as she retreated, leaving the window open, that way she could hear the steady drumming of the rain. It had a calming effect on her.

A man with shoulder length baby blond hair in a ponytail opened the door, inviting himself in the office of the vet.

Hair strands every way of the directions. With an unsure look on his freckled face, he looked at the window being opened before looking at the dark skinned woman who was already looking at him with a expected expression plastered on her face.

".. Yes, Sam?" She finally asked when he made no movement after stepping in her office.

"Uhm..I'm sorry to interrupt you, but there is a client here to see you and she urges that it couldn't wait." Sam puffed his blond hair out of his face that showed that he was furiously blushing. He had this awkward aura around him but besides that he was great with the animals and clients he worked with. With a face full freckles and a pretty smilie he approached his clients unlike the woman he just walked the office of.

His eyes beautiful as the ocean eyes darted everywhere as he was afraid to anger the woman. Sure, they were colleagues; but that didn't meant they were close, at all. He knew his colleague was tired after working eight hours with no break. It seemed like the clients with pets came booming in like there was some crazy sale going on.

Of course he wouldn't say that to Lutina. She would kill him. His blue eyes focused on the pink baseball bat Lutina had casually sitting next to her window. Probably with that, Sam thought.