PART : 27

As before starting I want to clarify about my new season of ERAB . As I have gotten mix response about on season 2 . Frankly speaking, now I am regretting to disclosing this news before at you. It was a surprise to all ERAB readers which i would   disclosed after ending season 1. Some readers are not happy  , if I am continuing season 2 . They are thinking  it will kill the beautifulness of this story and I will just drag it unnecessarily . Really friends you trust me on that level for which you could thought that I will kill beautifulness of my own hard work. How will it possible for me ? You should be trust me na. It really hurt me friends. You have no trust on me. 

As I before said , now I am regretting to disclosing this news before on you for which today I am forcing to disclosing one other important thing about  on season 1 .

Points:- 

1)  I will give a proper happy ending at the end of the story not like others I will keep it on cliff hanging mode .

2 )  As I before said , it's the continuation of season 1. But some more  new characters will be introduced at that season . And a new concept  just will add on swasan's life . That's it.

I am dying to write season 2  but I am not  writing it. Because I  don't want to   ending season 1 hurriedly  for which I can't give justice to my this book . 

Now I am thinking my all readers will keep their trust on me which they have kept for this book. Really I won't disappoint you by my writing. I just want your support and trust. 

At the end I am sorry if I would hurt anyone by my words which I have never meant . Thank you so much to all of you for your amazing response and trust on this book. 

Now I am stopping my bakbak and starting my story with so much love .

********************************* 

STARMOON CAFE 

Swara has sitted silently inside the cafe at a corner table . After the last encounter in office she walked out from there . She doesn't want to face all of them after the truth disclosed . In her short span life she never wants to become a hot gossip but today she is the hot topic of the whole city. And here today Sanskar disclosed their marriage secrets before the staffs . She has seen their astonishment looks which they all were giving to her , their shock faces , widen eyes were making her so nervous at that time. For which she moved away from that place to spend some lonely time for herself which she is badly needed for herself .

Suddenly she snapped out from her thought when the waiter came bringing her order one cup of hot coffee which she badly need it for her .

When she sipped her coffee and engrossed on her own dreamland a familiar voice hitted on her ears . She turned her head at that direction where she found Uttara is talking with a guy whose back is facing towards her. She went to their table where both of them sat their holding each other hands  like a perfect love birds .

Uttra : I did all things which you told me . You were wanting to help Swara Bhabhi , who should  know about bhai's past for  that their relation will make more strong  . You always help Sanskar bhai after what happened with you . I can never imagined, after what happened with you . You will forget it and again accept bhai like before. I am really proud on you ( gripped her palm more  on his hand ) I  love you Nikhil .

Swara stopped on her track hearing Uttra 's love confrontation and also the guy's name . She has heard this name somewhere" NIKHIL " .