PART:6

Chapter is starting Swara has returned back  and all are looking her surprisingly.

When Sumi saw to Swara , she immediately rushed towards her where Sekher was following behind her. When Sumi reached near Swara she hugged her tightly. After listened from Ragini , Swara has ran away from her marriage she was very much worried for her , but somewhere she was feeling guilty also because it happened only for her. If she and Sekher don't take this decision then today Swara  doesn't take this much big decision on her life. Somewhere Sumi was also happy  for her this decision.  But why she came back now ? After some seconds she broke the hug and then query section started. And the first question is come from Sumi , where was she?

Sumi : ( caressing her whole face) where did you go beta? You know here how much were we tensed. Tell na beta I am asking something you,  where you went on your wedding before Muhurat ?

Sujata: ( in a mocking voice ) Or i will say, you ran away from your own marriage. If yes then why you have come back again? Or you have a boyfriend who has cheated you that's why now you are here.

DP: ( as usual  in his authorative voice) Sujata,  will you give  her a chance to tell something or you will imagine everything by your own. ( looking towards Swara) beta now you tell , where you went before your marriage .

She was with me dad: A voice came behind Swara. When everyone looked towards the voice direction, they found Laksh has stood behind Swara ,who  has now returned from outside. In tension everyone forgot to Laksh, who was absent in whole time at MM.

Laksh: She was with me all the time. ( in a sorry voice ) I am sorry to be late but when we were returning, my car tyre punctured in middle of the road . So we had late.

DP: But she went with Ragini . Then how was she with you all the time?

Laksh: Actually I was wanting to give a surprise  to Ragini. But I was not understanding, what should I give her? So I thought I will take help from Swara. So for this I picked her from temple and told her won't tell  anything about this to Ragini. But the plan was back fired. I never thought that Ragini will think Swara ran away from her marriage when she won't find her in temple . And see my bad luck today my car tyre punctured  for which we both became late . Again I am sorry because for me only you all have became tense. I think now also we are having the time for muhurat ( Watching his  wrist watch ) so let's go . Now I don't want any disturbance on this marriage . ( looked directly Swara's eyes giving a look " don't dare to show ur smartness again ")

Maheswaris  somehow were believed on it but Sumi , Sekher and Ragini weren't convinced on Laksh's fake story. In a unknown fear covered in their hearts. Sekher and Sumi looked towards Laksh on a hope for getting any  answer  where Laksh just blink his eyes in a hopeless manner. Now Sekher and Sumi  understood everything. Their unknown fear has became true. From beginning which thing they had hidden from her Swara  now she has known everything. Sumi and Sekher were looking each other helplessly and then looked towards Swara , who has still stood at entrance  blankly. From when she reached in MM  a word hasn't come from her mouth.

In other side Ragini was listening everything silently and wasn't understanding why her husband is telling lie in front of his family. When she herself told Swara ran away from this marriage then why all this lie ? And why Swara came back again? Where I told her she will be back when I  will call her . Then why she has come back here again ? She wasn't getting any answer of her. So for getting her answer she marched towards Swara where Swara was avoiding to meet her eyes with her di who is having the capacity to read it immediately.

This time DP told uttara and Parineeta bring Swara on mandap. After one minute all are present in near mandap with Swasan.

After sometime the marriage started. The couple was doing every rituals but not their willingly. Where one hasn't known the meaning of all the  rituals their another one is doing it for the family sake.