PART:17

Yesterday i was so much happy because our helly won ITA award that too best popular actress. Till now i am doing happywala dance .  It's a big Proud momemnt for all helly fans.  So congrats to all of u, finally we did it.. So  lets  nacho

So now i am stopping my bakbak and starting my story mention a userntion a user

STAR BLUE CAFE 

Sanskar entered the cafe with Laksh who is looking gloomy and not interested.  They sat on a corner of a table which is already booked  for them . Laksh sat on chair silently where his eyes are fixed on table cloth. 

Sanskar ordered two coffee for them and then checked his surrounding where he found exact new of their table Swara has sitted with Ragini where Ragini 's back was showing to him and raklak' s  backs are facing to each other . Swasan's eyes met where Swara indicated something through her eyes where Sanskar nodded his head positively .

Flashback

Sanskar was working in his office when he received a msg on his phone. When he saw the msg after unblocking his phone, he couldn't believe in his eyes. It was a msg from Swara. He is happy......no no  happy is a so small word before his happiness. Today he is beyond from happy which he can't express in words. After one month Swara talk with him. It's not exactly talk but he is happy at least she has taken a step from her side after one month. 

Immediately he opened the msg where had written

" MEET ME AT STAR BLUE CAFE AT SHARP 6 PM. IT'S  AN EMERGENCY "

Now he is in cloud nine. What would be the possibility of this emergency meeting. He can't think about it more. He just wants to meet her right now and here.

He checked the time from his wristwatch which was showing , it's  4:30 pm. He can't concentrate on his work more. So he walked out from his office and direct drove  to his destination STAR BLUE CAFE Which will take  maximum  45 Minutes to reach  his  destination from his office. 

He reached there  at sharp 5:30 pm after buying a red roses bouquet for her princess. He was just waiting for her sitting a corner of table. Every single minute was a year for him. So he was continuously checking his wristwatch at every passing seconds.

Swara reached there exact pass 5 at 6 . she became surprise seeing Sanskar there before her . She didn't expect he will  reach here before than her. She silently walked towards his table where Sanskar was just admiring her in his  eyes . But Swara was feeling uncomfortable  by his continuous  gaze. 

He greeted her " Good Evening" giving the beautiful bouquet which he had brought for her.  Swara accepted it hesitatingly. 

They both sat  there silently without knowing how to start their conversation. Finally Swara broke the silence.

Swara : I need a HELP from you.

Sanskar: Sorry (  not getting exact meaning of her word  )"  HELP " !!!???? ( Swara nodded her head )  which type of help ??? ( questioning voice )

Swara sat quietly there for few minutes when a waiter came near there table to take their order.  Sanskar ordered  two ice creams for  them because he knows how much Swara is crazy for ice creams. After took the order the waiter moved away from there.

Swara: ( said hesitantly )  I need your help ( nervously playing with her fingers which placed above the table , don't know how to start the conversation) uumm....ac ...tually.....i want...to ...tell you....no..no...actually I want a favour from you. If you ......  ( looking everywhere but  Sanskar where Sanskar was watching her every activities keenly )