PART:12

Story starts, from  the first  person's shocking face . When he turned his face towards his behind to see the person.... a big sigh relief from his mouth where other person was giving him as a questionable look .

Person: ( lightly hitted his chest and said in a nervous voice) you scared me dammit . You scared me like my death L..A..K..S..H.( Yes the behind person is Laksh)

Laksh: ( in a low voice) but what are you doing here that also at this time ( seeing his wrist watch)

Person: Nothing...just calling him ( showing the caller id)

Laksh:( in a understanding voice) ohh... Then you got any news about that night

Person: No. Till now he can't find anything ( again took a deep breath closing his both eyes)

Laksh: Then when have you thought to end this game ?

Person: ( started to walk crossing Laksh and stopped at a little distance from Laksh)  don't know, but till when I don't get any information I  won't end it ( again started to walk from there )

Laksh: ( holding his hand and  turned his back  to facing his front) ( in a declarative voice) ....you can't run everytime like nothing happened ...you can't....at least not this time....S.A.N.S.K.A.R.B.H.A.I ( stretching his name in an angry voice )

( yes ..yes ..i know everyone already guess about it . But still I am telling you, the person who was talking on phone is none other than our Sanskar , who is doing acting as a mad boy. First big  revelation of the story end ...now will go for 2nd one)

Sanskar: ( in an angry voice) then what you want, I will go and tell them from 9 months I was just doing  an acting in front of them. Where are all worried for me? What will I say them, their Sanskar..who is a great son has cheated them from their back? Or I should tell them, I , the great businessman com great son of their is a failure, who has hidden his own identity from world because he is a coward. Who hasn't capable to fight back with their enemies ( tighten his fist  ) and ( turned his face opposite side of Laksh) doing drama like a mad boy

Laksh hold his arms in his hands  and forced him to look at his face and said in a calm voice : Bhai, neither you are a coward nor you fear anyone. You are hiding it for a purpose and believe me bhai everyone support you if you will tell them about that night .

Sanskar:( removed his hands from his arms and walked few steps )I can't...( ran his hand on his black hair ) I can't risk their life for my one mistake. And what you think, I don't want it. I am dying to tell them...i am dying to hug them..i am dying to....( couldn't complete his words because now  his voice is chocking . Now his own feelings has became heavier on him. It's difficult for him also to stay away from his loveable family when they are very near him. He also doesn't know when his tears betraying him and fallen from his eyes. He doesn't want this life.  Never in his dream also )

Laksh :( from behind placed his hand on sanskar 's  shoulder) bhai ( Sanskar immediately wiped his fallen without consent tears and faced Laksh with a smile but that wasn't reached his eyes) you know , you are world's best brother..son ( hugged him tightly) and I know you will be a best husband too ( when a naughty smile played on his lips)

This statement increased Sanskar 's anger more . Suddenly he broke the hug and parted him from the hug: ( in a stern voice) and for this I never forgive you

Laksh:( said in a free frank voice) I know how much you are regretting after marrying your LOVE ❤ ( sanskar was giving death glares to him ) and it is your PUNISHMENT ( said in a serious tone)

Sanskar:( folded his arms around on his chest) : PUNISHMENTS  ...can I know , you are talking about which punishment and for which , I will get it   ?