PART:16

After one month

Time is very  strong and precious . It  never waits for anyone . It neither waits for anyone nor it allows anyone to wait for him. It only gives alot of memories behind it,   which we store it our whole life span like a  memory  .   It depends upon us how we utilise our time accordingly  with it. It's we , who walk according with it. It's we, who move our life forgetting everything leaving the past behind us  and match our footsteps accordingly  with it.

One month has passed.  MM  and Gododias have somehow settled in their lifes. But four lifes has stayed there where they have lost their loved ones. Sanskar and Laksh are crave for their loved ones love where Ragini and Swara are angry on their loved ones for their cheating.

At morning in MM

All females are setting bf on dinning table where males has sitted on their respective chairs. At that time Sanskar came to downstairs and take blessings from all. When he bent down to take blessings from AP , AP moved away from her place and sat on her chair beside DP. Sujata held Sanskar's shoulder in a supportive way and gave a little smile nodding her head in a way " don't feel bad , everything will be fine very soon" .

In this whole month AP hasn't talked for an once  with Sanskar . It hurts deeply to Sanskar . After all she is his badi mom. He is very much attach with her from his childhood. He shares everything with her. He loves and respects her like his mom and she also loves him back like she loves Laksh and Adarsh bhai.

Everything has changed before one month when she got to know , till now Sanskar was doing just  his memory loss drama. Only for  him Laksh had done a deal with Sekher and stuck to his marriage  too. And after knew about this deal,  Ragini has left Laksh. And now she is angry on Sanskar seeing Laksh's  devastated look. And her anger has increased more , before three weeks  when  Laksh isn't coming out from his room or not anyone allow to go inside his room without Sanskar. Before 3 weeks she has seen Laksh for the last time when he had gone to see Ragini in hospital. At that day he was so happy but when he returned he was looking very hurting  . From that day no one has seen Laksh . He has locked himself inside his room. Only Sanskar goes inside his room which is only  allow by Laksh which  had worked like ghee on fire. For this reason AP hates Sanskar more. According to her , Sanskar is the only cause or reason for his Son's condition. So from that day she never talk with Sanskar and here everytime Sanskar feels guilty more seeing his badimom's hatred towards him and Laksh sadness. He wants to solve all the mess. For this he has tried many times to talk with Swara but she has ignored her phone calls . Now he is helpless not doing anything for his family.

Sanskar went upstairs taking Laksh's bf. When he entered inside Laksh 's room,  seeing his brother a lone tear flowed which he wiped immediately from his left middle finger.

Laksh sat on his couch holding a small baby doll in his left hand and Ragini's photo frame in his right hand . He was talking something with both of them in a very low voice which can only hear them  and a big smile was playing on his lips. He is looking oldy in his beard face and uncut hairs. But his eyes were shining  which was visible to Sanskar . And he knows the reason of his shining eyes . It shines only for his Ragini and  unborn baby ,  Who are his life. 

Sanskar placed the bf plate on tea table before him . Laksh looked towards Sanskar with a little smile then offered a seat to sit beside him on couch. Sanskar sat next to him where Laksh ate his bf silently. Sanskar caressed his hairs lovingly . After finished his bf he cleaned his mouth in a towel and then he turned his face towards Sanskar with an undescribed happiness which Sanskar didn't understand .

Laksh: ( in a excell voice ) Bhai I need a help from you.

Sanskar:( doesn't understand seeing his sudden happiness) of course Laksh. You just tell me then see the next second your brother will fulfil it for you