Chapter 11: The Fall of Wall Maria - Let the Flames Begin

Start from the beginning

Pandora and Germany found Nora and Alec in the halls moments later. "Did you find her?" Pandora asked.

"No." Nora shook her head.

Before any of them could say anything else, they heard something explode in the basement where Hanji's lab was located.

"Uh, did anyone think to check her lab?" Pandora asked.

"No."

With that, they ran to the lab. When they got there, they found out Levi down there, opening the door to the lab.

"Oi, Pandora, I thought you were going to keep an eye out for her." Levi said.

Smoke came out the door and they backed up. "I was looking for her." Pandora said.

"Well you weren't doing a good job at finding her." Levi said. "I know." Pandora muttered.

Once the smoke cleared, they saw most of the tables and bookshelves were flipped and on the floor. "I think we're going to need more help." Alec said.

"Germany, go get Oscar, Jordan and Olivia, and then get Bruno, Christof, Nanaba, and any other soldiers you find around." Levi commanded.

"Yes Captain!" Germany saluted before going of to find the guys.

"We should probably go see if Hanji's okay." Alec said.

With that, Nora, Alec, Pandora, and Levi cleared the doorway and walked into the room.

They picked up bookshelves and desks, looking for Hanji. Pandora found her near the explosion, alive and laughing.

"Hanji, what the hell!?" Pandora ran to her and hugged her.

"Oh, hello Pandora." Hanji smiled.

"Oi! Shitty-Glasses! What the hell was that for!? You could have exploded this whole place and kill your comrades." Levi snapped, furious with Hanji. He was mad enough the push Pandora over and grab Hanji by the collar of her shirt. "Do experiments if you want, get yourself kill with them, but don't endanger your comrades," he snarled.

Hanji stopped laughed. "Sorry, Levi. I kind of mistakenly dropped something in the experiment I wasn't suppose to put and it kind of exploded. But don't worry, it won't happen again." Hanji said.

"Damn right it won't. You know why? Because you're not coming back here until Erwin comes back. Got it Four-Eyes." Levi stated. Hanji nodded and Levi let go of her.

"Nora, can you get some cleaning supplies? Alec you can go help her." Levi commanded.

"Yes Captain." They saluted then left.

Pandora sighed and helped Hanji up.

"You're not injured, are you?" Pandora asked.

"Nah. Just a couple a bruises and a scratch. Oh, and I'll be needing new glasses too." Hanji smiled.

"Hanji, be more careful next time. Okay?" Pandora asked.

"Ah don't worry! This is me we're talking about." Hanji smirked.

"But still. You have to be more careful." Pandora said.

"Don't worry, Pandora. I will." Hanji smiled.

Nora and Alec came back with cleaning supplies, which Levi threw the spray and a rag at Hanji. "Clean this shit up." He said. Soon, Germany came down with Olivia, Oscar, Jordan, Nanaba, Christof, Bruno, Ida, Martin, and Wolfgang. "These are all the people I could get, Captain Levi." Germany said.

"Good." Levi stated. He gave everyone a specific job, like Christof, Jordan, and Bruno had to pick up bookshelves while Oscar, Olivia, Ida, and Nanaba helped pick up books. He then gave a broom to Martin and gave Wolfgang a mop. Nora and Alec wiped tables while Pandora checked Hanji for any wounds.